Hope for Otaku?

JELEINEN

I love this gem of a quote. :lol:

But as the years went by the otaku, once a minor and underground species, increased their numbers to become very-nearly-mainstream. Yoshika says her decision to marry had much to do with the fact that in modern Japan, it's hard to find a man who's NOT an otaku in one way or another. "Otakuga iyada nante yuttara kekkon dekinai shi, otaku wa uwaki shinai kara ne (if one refused to marry an otaku, one can't get married and besides, otaku will never have affairs with other women)."

That's right women! We nerds are ruling the world, like it or not! Mwahahaha!

Not bad, well at least a woman can trust this kind of man.

The only thing you can trust that kind of man with.... is that he will contantly screw up and turn you off :)

LMAO! I like this response much better! :lol:

The only thing you can trust that kind of man with.... is that he will contantly screw up and turn you off :)

*cough* points to the old lady in the amazing race show *cough* ;)

LOL

It's too bad Gretchen and Meredith were painful to watch last night. I'm begining to think they really are blind coupled with Gretchen asking 'Why can't we see these things?"

LOL

It's too bad Gretchen and Meredith were painful to watch last night. I'm begining to think they really are blind coupled with Gretchen asking 'Why can't we see these things?"

I know only thing those two have is luck and someone to follow very closely.