1/24 rx78-2 hy2m

i thought it looked pretty nice. alittle while back i missed out on one on ebay, i regret it i really wanted to pick it up. are you planning on getting one.

chris

too expensive.

the parts are too big to be painted properly and evenly.

the plastic have quite a few molding marks.

it's rather posable, but u got to like remove some of the amour and loosen the screw and pose and tighten the screw and put back the amour.

but it really looks good painted and assembled. and assembly is easy too.

anything that big got to look good.

Forget the Gundam, the 1/12 Zaku is much cooler. Nothing like a human-sized MS. I always wanted to play pranks with one by putting it in public situations and watching reactions. (Drinking coffee in a kissaten, waiting for a bus, etc)

watch it get stolen :lol:

Forget the Gundam, the 1/12 Zaku is much cooler. Nothing like a human-sized MS. I always wanted to play pranks with one by putting it in public situations and watching reactions. (Drinking coffee in a kissaten, waiting for a bus, etc)

I don't think the 1/12 Zaku had any leg articulation, so forget sitting poses.

Graham

I don't think the 1/12 Zaku had any leg articulation, so forget sitting poses.

Graham

*grabs a hacksaw*

It will when I'm through!

too expensive.

the parts are too big to be painted properly and evenly.

the plastic have quite a few molding marks.

it's rather posable, but u got to like remove some of the amour and loosen the screw and pose and tighten the screw and put back the amour.

but it really looks good painted and assembled. and assembly is easy too.

anything that big got to look good.

Wow, so its only poseable if you loosen the joints?

H M

For the size and price of the RX-72 Gundam, there is really not much detail.

Go for the current PG instead or wait a while and a new PG RX-72 will be released with even more poseability!

For the size and price of the RX-72 Gundam, there is really not much detail.

Go for the current PG instead or wait a while and a new PG RX-72 will be released with even more poseability!

Valk009...you threw me off with the RX-72 designation you were giving :p

i saw one on a very obscure modeling site...it looked nice and all...but it just looked like an upscaled PG kit it wasn't too flattering i was just thinking to myself "who would wanna buy that thing??" ahh well

Wow, so its only poseable if you loosen the joints?

H M

all the joints are tightened by screws to hold it in a certain pose. to re-pose, u'll have to loosen the screws, re-pose, and tighten the screw again. rather troublesome.

i saw one on a very obscure modeling site...it looked nice and all...but it just looked like an upscaled PG kit it wasn't too flattering i was just thinking to myself "who would wanna buy that thing??" ahh well

me :D

I think the screws are a good idea. While they may make posing a bit more difficult, imagine how quickly it would droop and lose the ablilty to hold a pose any other way, considering how much weight there is to support.

that's 1 good way to look at it. anyway, with something that precious, i wouldn't want to keep on reposing it. fix it in 1 pose, and put it inside the cabinet, and that's it.

BTW, this thing weights 6kg, as it was stated on the box.