Resident Evil: Apocalypse website is up!

UN Spacy

it would have been better if she had gone after them with the knife. and how come the movie had no health spray or Herbs? and how exactly does a spray save someone from dying? :blink:

Easily! Its.... errr.... uhhh... a video game!! At least Dino Crisis had the whole wound thing done right... too bad everything else sucked. :p

And I think putting a miraclous(sp) herb in a movie.... would be a little to suggestive, wouldn't it? :lol:

And I think putting a miraclous(sp) herb in a movie.... would be a little to suggestive, wouldn't it? :lol:

it would sure explain all those semi-dead folks walking around wanting nothing more that to get something to eat and suffering from complete lack of self esteem.

:p

She was a super human? Why? because she kicked those cerberus? If RE had melee weapons... then she wouldn't look so super human, now would she? :lol:

Nope.

In the first film, she was an agent for Umbrella. So being an agent, she was trained in Military Tactics, self defense, etc, which explains why she kicked dead-mutt butt.

Where she becomes suer-human is in the second film.

** SPOILERS **

The film begins where the first film left off, with ALICE in the heart of the ravaged and deadly Raccoon City. She has been subjected to biogenetic experimentation by the vast Umbrella Corporation and become genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

That IMO may ruin the whole "survival horror" bit for me. But I am willing to wait and see for myself.

Edited by Omni Existence

That IMO may ruin the whole "survival horror" bit for me. But I am willing to wait and see for myself.

D'oh! How could I forget to NOT post a picture of the yummy Milla (a.k.a Alice) from RE2. :D

post-26-1064180304.jpg

It's also hear the story is going to follow the 2nd and 3rd Resident Evil games.......this is going to be a SEXY cast. B)

The film begins where the first film left off, with ALICE in the heart of the ravaged and deadly Raccoon City. She has been subjected to biogenetic experimentation by the vast Umbrella Corporation and become genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

ALICE is joined by JILL VALENTINE (Sienna Guillory – Time Machine, Helen of Troy), a recently demoted member of Umbrella Corp’s elite Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S.), TERRI MORALES (Sandrine Holt - Once A Thief, Happy Hour), CARLOS OLIVIERA (Oded Fehr – The Mummy, Presidio Med), L.J. (Mike Epps – Next Friday, All About the Benjamins), and NICHOLAI (Zack Ward – Titus, Almost Famous) who must survive and escape what is quickly becoming a City of the Dead. To reach their goal, they will need to battle their way through the relentless onslaught of the ravenous undead, as well as Umbrella forces and terrifying bioengineered weapons, the most deadly of which is the colossal, heavily armed assassin, NEMESIS.

Oh I can't wait. The trailer for this movie was funny as hell. Infact, if things go as good as the last one, I will forget all about the RE3:Nemesis game since that game wasn't that great, especially in the story dept.

I don't mind Alice having powers, after all, Wesker got them, plus she had been experimented on, so I'm not surprised. Plus it will be nice to see someone have a fighting chance against the Nemesis. Besides, we should wait and see how they work with them before we decide on her having powers.

Well, I look forward to the movie. The first one was good, I liked that they didn't base it entirely on the games because that would totally run the movie into the ground. I wish they found someone better to portray Jill though, she's my favorite RE character. I hope the Hunters make an appearance in the film too, that would be nice.

I wish they found someone better to portray Jill though, she's my favorite RE character.

I think Sienna Guillory will do a good job with the character. Which reminds me in the first Resident Evil (for the PS1) Barry called Jill the Master of what? Here's a better picture (first one didn't do her justice....she's a pretty gal).

post-26-1064190832_thumb.jpg

ALICE is joined by JILL VALENTINE (Sienna Guillory – Time Machine, Helen of Troy), a recently demoted member of Umbrella Corp’s elite Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S.), TERRI MORALES (Sandrine Holt - Once A Thief, Happy Hour), CARLOS OLIVIERA (Oded Fehr – The Mummy, Presidio Med), L.J. (Mike Epps – Next Friday, All About the Benjamins), and NICHOLAI (Zack Ward – Titus, Almost Famous) who must survive and escape what is quickly becoming a City of the Dead. To reach their goal, they will need to battle their way through the relentless onslaught of the ravenous undead, as well as Umbrella forces and terrifying bioengineered weapons, the most deadly of which is the colossal, heavily armed assassin, NEMESIS.

Nice! I was under the impression that most of the story line was changed.... but this would fit the continuity just fine. I wonder if Nemesis will be in it... with its solid acting. :p

Which reminds me in the first Resident Evil (for the PS1) Barry called Jill the Master of what?

The Master of unlocking!

Mmmmm...Jill sandwedge....

Are you sure it wasn't master of a locking? :blink:

Pretty sure....

But then thers always that cloud of self doubt.... :mellow:

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Which reminds me in the first Resident Evil (for the PS1) Barry called Jill the Master of what?

The Master of unlocking!

Pretty sure....

If I only had the RE DC version handy. They fixed it on the RE:rebirth... oh well. :(

The Master of unlocking!

Pretty sure....

If I only had the RE DC version handy. They fixed it on the RE:rebirth... oh well. :(

I have RE DC and it still says that...

Again thers that cloud of self doubt, but I sure it says that. ^_^

Technically STARS and the Police Dept were all part of Umbrella since Chief Irons was working for them, they just didn't know it.

Technically STARS and the Police Dept were all part of Umbrella since Chief Irons was working for them, they just didn't know it.

Yep... and if you consider that Wesker worked for Umbrella too... it makes STARS even more part of Umbrella.

Nope, that just makes Wesker a mole for Umbrella. If STARS was an Umbrella unit, they wouldn't dare to destroying company properties. :p

Yep... and if you consider that Wesker worked for Umbrella too... it makes STARS even more part of Umbrella.

No way, S.T.A.R.S. was a Racoon City Police Dept. Unit.

Mayor Warren,Chief Irons and Wesker were Umbrella pawns and agents respectively, that just makes the S.T.A.R.S. unit suckers, pawns or big dummies at best.

But most certainly not a branch of the Umbrella Corp.

See HERE for more details.

-b.

Mayor Warren,Chief Irons and Wesker were Umbrella pawns and agents respectively, that just makes the S.T.A.R.S. unit suckers, pawns or big dummies at best.

-b.

I know... I was just following Dr. Kain line of thought. :)

doesn't it come out that Wesker made the STARS unit to test out the BioWeapons? also i doubt that Umbrella would train this group well enough to ensure that the would be so pissed when the came out of the manison, that they decided that Umbrella was going down. anyways, Wesker himself was gonna double cross umbrella, wasn't he? but getting impaled by the Tyrant kinda derailed that.

-b.

I know... I was just following Dr. Kain line of thought. :)

Ohhhh...ok. :D

-b.