Macross 7 gets region 1 release?

So, I was killing time and cruising Best Buy's website and found a listing for MACROSS 7 and MACROSS 9 (?) on sale in the DVD section. The company listed for the release is Animeigo. Is this some kind of major flub or did animeigo get the rights to release Mac7 in the states?

Mac7 for sale at Best Buy???

I know Mac7 is a touchy subject around here, but this would be considered good news for Macross as a whole, wouldn't it? BTW, what's Mac9???

I think they are referring to the Animeigo SDF Macross, which had a total of 9 DVDs. Their format for cataloguing makes it a little misleading for us who know of Macross 7.

Yeah, if you look at the very page you cite, you can see that Disc 5 of the Animeigo SDF Macross DVD series is clearly marked "Macross 5". . .

So. . . in answer to your question: No.

H

Ohhhhhh.....my bad. Oh well....I'll just wander off now....

Mods, please delete topic.

heh, didn't M7 have a bigger liscense-problem than SDF Macross?

Something with rights to the songs making it unable to sell to anyone

Yeah, mods can lock...

But not before I remind everyone that M7 is the Oracle of lame. the vortex of suck that keeps all sissie little girlie men in balance.

*Little known fact:

I am the reason M7 exists...

As M7 is the center of lame in the universe, I am the center of Awesome.. We balance each other out.

Yeah, mods can lock...

But not before I remind everyone that M7 is the Oracle of lame. the vortex of suck that keeps all sissie little girlie men in balance.

*Little known fact:

I am the reason M7 exists...

As M7 is the center of lame in the universe, I am the center of Awesome.. We balance each other out.

lol so......

a1= ying

while

keith=yang?

As M7 is the center of lame in the universe, I am the center of Awesome..  We balance each other out.

How DOES your head fit through doors, A1? :p

Seriously, since Animeigo lost the rights to SDFM, and has had absolutely no luck (and publically gave up) trying to get DYRL, M7 is probably out of their ken for the forseeable future.

Edited by Pat Payne