vf19 for coloring......

e_jacob77

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone would take a shot at coloring the vf19 seen in the pics below, no color scheme is required, any rendition you want to do is fine with me....

Different color scheme's would be awesome......Thanx for your time.... And will post pics of the finished t-shirt!

post-5-1109224735_thumb.gif

uhauhauahu sh*t!! :lol::lol::lol: forgot about the hue thing!! but it still doesn´t look good even after the color change.

Eh, whatever. Better than the bright green, yellow and red. :lol:

But then again, I dont think the color is the problem... :p

Looks like a super crazy fast coloring job... with white smudges down the middle of every part the body. :blink:

Looks like a super crazy fast coloring job... with white smudges down the middle of every part the body.

thats why i said "it still doesn´t look good even after the color change."

i did a very poor coloring job, even if you change the colors i doubt he would use it on his shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

something bothering me about that one. so i pulled some pics of one of the low vis vf-0 and changed the 19 to match more. i like this one more. actually it shouldnt be low vis. or that one would suck at low vis.. too much reflection. they could see him comming... i blame my cold..

post-5-1110716447_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ruak

something bothering me about that one.  so i pulled some pics of one of the low vis vf-0 and changed the 19 to match more.  i like this one more.  actually it shouldnt be low vis.  or that one would suck at low vis..  too much reflection.  they could see him comming...  i blame my cold..

Hi all,

Well it looks like we have a winner with the battroid colorings,. The second low vis is goin on the back!!....God! It almost looks 3 dimensional, with a toy quality about it.....Polidread I love the red rendition and the purple too...You guyz can do awesome work!!!! Would someone wanna try gerwalk and plane mods now??????? This t-shirt is gonna rock!!

Edited by e_jacob77

A friend of mine did the coloring for it a year or two ago, he never got a chance to apply the paint scheme to Soldier or Gerwalk mode. Since someone has already started a thread on coloring VF-19s, I was wondering if someone else would be will to do it. Of course I would love to see the scheme used on other VFs as well.

post-5-1111292837_thumb.jpg