Cowboy Bebop Remix

bandit29

Cowboy Bebop REMIX Coming (02:41 PM EST): According to an update in the Anime Insider magazine that the folks at Anime News Network came across, there are plans for more Bebop this summer. According to the article, "REMIX will feature a completely remixed and remastered Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS surround sound and remastered video under the direction/supervision of Shinichiro Watanabe. REMIX will include new extras such as interviews with the US voice actors and actresses, collections of trailers, promos, the Session 0 extras (Japanese Interviews witht he staff and cast, story digest of the second half of the series, Tank music videos) and more. REMIX will be released over six-discs with the release schedule tba."

http://www.animeondvd.com/

Dunno if I'd double dip on this one. I already own the perfect sessions box from Bandai.

if I remember correctly from the first time this was posted, the box set was suppose to be like over 200 bucks or something like that. I was like hell no. I already have the first boxset so why shell out that kinda money for another one? ;):p:D:lol:

Yeah, I believe this came up before. I own all the single Cowboty Bebop DVDs and the Bebop movie already. The price for the new set is very steep. I'm also starting to plan ahead when it comes to DVD purchases. While I enjoy the improvements of DVD over old tapes, I'm already looking toward the next generation digital formats that will reduce/eliminate block noise, color gradients, and layer transitions. I want a format that will finally do ultimate justice to the true look of a quality film.