Does anyone know this?

ghiblione

If you do decide to buy one, be warned that they have a reputation for fragility - although mine survived a drop off the top of a PC once (its since been relocated... :lol: ) - I've also seen them broken in their boxes. The main problem is that the arms have plastic-on-plastic joints.

On the other hand, they're nicely detailed for their size, and the body is almost all die-cast metal. They make a nice addition if you already have Orguss toys in your collection.

They do tend to collect dust in hard-to-reach places, too, so display them enclosed if you can. :lol:

OK, I see, thank u, Graham!

The seller is no good! :angry:

Nah, the seller's just adding "Macross" in the title to get more exposure/search hits.....and it worked. :p;):D

Here's some more info on Orguss stuff:

http://www.toyboxdx.com/data/takatoku2/orguss1.html

maaie.jpg

Nah, the seller's just adding "Macross" in the title to get more exposure/search hits.....and it worked. :p;):D

That is no good in my book, although putting "macross" in an orguss auction isn't quite as bad as putting it in a million videogame guidebook auctions.

When you list something, you're not supposed to put in keywords for unrelated items. Doing so is called "keyword spamming" and it's against eBay rules. You're not even supposed to write, e.g., "Please view my other auctions including Macross, Sailor Moon, and Akira collectibles."

That is no good in my book, although putting "macross" in an orguss auction isn't quite as bad as putting it in a million videogame guidebook auctions.

When you list something, you're not supposed to put in keywords for unrelated items. Doing so is called "keyword spamming" and it's against eBay rules. You're not even supposed to write, e.g., "Please view my other auctions including Macross, Sailor Moon, and Akira collectibles."

But Orguss was for a long time...considered a quasi-Macross spinoff. It obviously draws many mechanical connections and even Misa is seen in Orguss haha. Macross/Orguss/Takatoku were all sort of in the same family back in the 80s.

Edited by ComicKaze