From "how many yamatos do you have"...

mcpaz

Damn you guys! :lol:

You're seriusly making me put hands at work!!

If I have time, I'll do a complete search in the next days. Yep, as someone stated before, someone has to make the dirty work... :(

Excel will do it for me ^_^

PS: it's true, trueblueeyes hasn't respond to my marriage proposal :( . Maybe I wasn't romantic enough (damn, we spanish use to be so, don't we?), or maybe I wasn't serious enough, or maybe she is already married with a intelligent guy, smarter and faster than we are. ;)

• 5 months later...

I've got too much time on my hands - but am I the only one that noticed that the 1/48 is the only scale in which 0 isn't the highest peak? More 1/60's are sold than any other, but apparently the 1/48 is the must have valk. It looks like a significant number of people are skipping out on all the rest just to have the best. :D

You know what they say: there are lies, damn lies, and then there are statistics :p

post-4-1098147255_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d has the most with 16 1/48s?  42 1/60s? 31 1/72s?!?!? WTH?  s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d who in heck are you bombing?  :unsure:

Ok, let expand on the math further in which the money s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d spent on his air force:

16 x $150 = $2400

42 x $65 = $2730

31 x $65  = $2015

The grand total comes out to be $7145.  :blink: Please note we are using the average numbers here.  s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d can probably give us the numbers but let’s go with the facts at hand.  If s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d has that much cash to shell out, I am sure he could buy us some.  :p  Either that or s_i_t_h_l_o_r_d has declared bankrupcy.  :o

Ok, I upped my collection of 1/48s by one when my 2nd low vis arrived.  So I have 3 1/48s. But am not shelling out seven, I'd say again SEVEN grand on toys let alone on set of toys.

How old is that post, godzilla with 3 1/48's?? Saying hes not gonna spend $7K on valks, and then goes and spends 9K on 1/48s only!!

His current profile

"TOTAL 1/48 = 65 (Am I sick or what?)

TOTAL 1/72 = 4

TOTAL 1/60 = 8

TOTAL 1/100=6"

I would like to interview one of our 1/48 macross collectors (godzilla/kensei/sithlord), make it a dark like 3rd degree reporter uncovering the real truth of whats going down behind the scenes at MW:

"hey man u bring the good stuff?"

"yeah, you know only the finest"

"hows the quality"

"japanese dog, u know i dont deal any of that hong kong chiaat. Yamato 1/48's, ull be tripping when u transform these babies"

"keep it down, keep it down, i dont want no trouble ok"

"hey man i dont want no trouble either, u got the money?"

"i got it right here, had to sell my hoe's jewery for it, but i got it man"

*Seller shows fresh 1/48 boxes*

*buyers eyes dilate*

Seller: "man ive nieva said this to a customer before, but i think u need to lay off the valks for abit, re-coperate man. People will start suspecting if u keep this up"

"I got this under control, u just hand other the chiat"

~The deal is made, this is just another sad story where the common man, who u never would suspect, quenches his addiction. A man you would never suspect, just your average neighbour, maybe even your sun. If we dont do something now, it may be too late.~

Doods this is not jealously, but wot u do with 65 valks :p?

And how do you choose when to buy, like at 64 valks, wot makes u want 1 more??? :ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by FlyingPika

Ok, I upped my collection of 1/48s by one when my 2nd low vis arrived.  So I have 3 1/48s. But am not shelling out seven, I'd say again SEVEN grand on toys let alone on set of toys.

How old is that post, godzilla with 3 1/48's?? Saying hes not gonna spend $7K on valks, and then goes and spends 9K on 1/48s only!!

His current profile

"TOTAL 1/48 = 65 (Am I sick or what?)

TOTAL 1/72 = 4

TOTAL 1/60 = 8

TOTAL 1/100=6"

you know whats funny, i think everyone on this site said something along those lines atleast once, i know i did. :D i was all like, "why the heck would i need the same valk with a different paint scheme when they cost $130+?"....and now i got 13. :lol: