VF-1S Super Valkyrie Variation

Aurel Tristen

Do you have any larger images of that model?

The only other pictures of that completed kit I know of are here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000123005302/...ti/OFF_JAC.html

1-144VF-1As.JPG

1-144VF-1Ss.jpg

The base kit is just a normal super VF-1 and it is variable. There was a seperate kit called "The Movie Fast Pack" needed to make this variation. I have both kits but they aren't assembled. If you'd like I could take a picture of the kits for you.

Enjoy,

Carl

• 1 month later...
Nice, can you get a close up of the text on the packaging?

Let me know if this is large enough for you to read.

http://www.wwwmwww.com/pics/LTransR2.jpg

If so I'd like to know what it says myself. If not I can take some more pictures.

Enjoy,

Carl

Thank you much.

So it says that it is the "video package edition super parts". This refers to the VHS video covers which depicts that illustration. Too bad. I was hoping for a in-Macross designation (codename/etc.). Thanks again though.

neat i have never seen this version before. great work as always.

I have, in the jacket of my Macross DYRL game I always wondered if there was a larger version of around I guess Nanashii found it or already has it I like to get that. But I also wonder why this version of the Super Valkyrie was never shown in the series nor the movie. I would like to have seen that.

Is this really a Valkrie variant...or just an armament/weapons pack variant?

(cuz it looks to like just a weapons pack variant)

neither. It was early concept artwork. No official variant or armor pack.

Actually, it is not an early concept. Shoji Kawamori signed and dated this piece of artwork '91 Studio Nue. The VE-1's FAST Packs have [nearly] identical blade-style antennae.The 4-barrel Gating gun posomewhat similar to the one of the Stampede Valkyrie's guns.

We are on topic, we are discussing your website. Why can we not access it, when you continually post single pages from it on this website?

It's his site man, he can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it.

The internet doesn't owe you crap.

Then why have a link to it in his sig, and continualy post these single pages here? Any AFM veteran can tell you this has been going on FOR YEARS. I don't get it, WJ would have an absolutely top of the list Macross site if he ever did something with it. There is no denying the content is amazing, its just frustrating as hell having waited years for this thing to still be teased with it.

Show us the money! :ph34r:

Then why have a link to it in his sig, and continualy post these single pages here? Any AFM veteran can tell you this has been going on FOR YEARS. I don't get it, WJ would have an absolutely top of the list Macross site if he ever did something with it. There is no denying the content is amazing, its just frustrating as hell having waited years for this thing to still be teased with it.

Show us the money! :ph34r:

I used to read AFM, so I understand where you're coming from. The only one who knows why WJ keeps changing his site instead o updating and opening it is WJ and really, that's his business.

It's his site, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. It's frustrating, but sheesh, grow up and stop whining about it. It's not like he's asking for money, he still provides a lot to the forum so stop acting like some spoiled kid.

I was miffed at this for a while too... now I just think it's funny. Remember when only an "elite few" were allowed to look at his site? Unless I'm very much mistaken there was a time when you even had to have a password or some such nonsense to access his site. All because he was so incredibly scared that someone would steal his precious artwork and use it for themselves (he disabled the rightclick function, failing to realize that anyone with the smarts to use their "printscreen" button, or an updated form of IE could still get the pictures). It's not like his site was some sort of Big West-officially sanctioned website or something, in fact I doubt I could find anything on his site that I couldn't find in one of my sky angels books. Quit trying to get a handle on things man, you're no more special than the rest of us... just because you have a vivid imagination to make stats up and the free time to waste making a website no one can look at. Time to open a window, bud.

Yes, it IS his site, and he can feel free to do with it as he pleases, but it's very much against what we, as a unified fanbase, stand for. I would call it a "back room"-politics way of running things, but if he wants to be shady, that's his business.

Yes, it IS his site, and he can feel free to do with it as he pleases, but it's very much against what we, as a unified fanbase, stand for. I would call it a "back room"-politics way of running things, but if he wants to be shady, that's his business.

This was already discussed at length in a previous thread started by WJ. He eventually conceeded and mentioned something about cutting back on his "protective" policies.

Really, though, it's irrelevant. He's knows that many people disagree with how he conducts himself (and for that matter, many people DONT care) so more bitching about it won't solve anything except irritate WJ to the point where he stops posting stuff altogether. I've been a vocal critic of WJ before, but frankly, he posts interesting stuff and it would suck if he stopped doing so.

It's his site, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. It's frustrating, but sheesh, grow up and stop whining about it. It's not like he's asking for money, he still provides a lot to the forum so stop acting like some spoiled kid.

He isn't charging you to view the site? :blink:

He isn't charging you to view the site? :blink:

I don't sell anything to anyone in regards to my website. It is a free information resource.

And it goes sailing right over your head... :rolleyes:

I should point out, there isn't any information on your website outsite of copyright information.

Did you not just say that I posted links in this fourm to my site? And those pages certainly contain information. Therefore you are mistaken.