New Smokescreen pictures

GobotFool

Also, I found a few more pictures of Smokescreen with the 1/1 scale Subaru and a racing girl. I can't link the pictures, so I have to post them.

I found them from here:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=194...&hl=smokescreen

post-26-1064878288_thumb.jpg

I also found pictures of the real Subaru Imprezza WRC team too, courtesy of Remy's TF World (tfkenkon.com):

http://www.tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&albu...=Subaru%2FPart1

http://www.tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&albu...=Subaru%2FPart2

I found some ads for the Smokescreen toy. I can't link them, so I have to post them.

Any news on that G1 PS2 game that Takara was producing? I remember seeing some preliminary screenshots (and a CG vid) a couple of months ago? What's the story morning glory? :)

That's pretty funny. I think BumbleBee should make a comeback as a strong vehicle/robot. They screwed him with that GoldBug stuff, back in the day...

Ok, I'm hearing that the #7 is the "chase" figure with pig head decal on left mirror. Can anybody confirm this? If that's so, I might have to get both.

Ok, I'm hearing that the #7 is the "chase" figure with pig head decal on left mirror. Can anybody confirm this? If that's so, I might have to get both.

I confirm so just buy them both :D

I got mine on Tues. I LOVE THIS THING!!!

The only problems I have are:

1. No ball joints for elbows

2. I can't get the front suspension working again. :(

3. There are some paint chips.

But man I bought three of 'em.

Highly reccommended.

where are the paint chips?

I confirm so just buy them both :D

There are no chases in Binaltech, both versions of Smokescreen are shipped in equal amounts. IIRC 3 number sevens, and 3 number eights per case.

But if you need an excuse to buy another, by all means.

Paint chips are unavoidable, especially around the areas Kamui 77 said.

1. The chest pieces have to lock securely to the bottom of the hood in robot mode. Result is a definite paint chip at the contact points. But not noticeable in car mode since it's underneath.

2. The steering struts on the wheels/shoulders may scrape the surrounding area if you're not careful rotating the arms during transformation. I haven't scratched mine yet, but it's defintely a damage prone area.

3. Edges of doors. Close fit = potential to scrape. Be gentle.

4. Connector clips in car mode. No way to avoid. After you pull them apart and put them back together the first time, chances are, the clips will be chipped. Don't think too much about it, they're either out of sight or under the car.

Some other chips may occur because you might be gripping the toy too tightly somewhere while wrestling with the un-budging knee and ankle joints. Don't let frustration get the better of you!

Okay mine can and its big, really big, it has the most presence of all my transforms from its mixture of size and detail. Number 2, Drifand is right, its not as much fun to play with because your terrified of destroying its flawless paint job. Chips will happen no matter how careful you are. however as long as you are careful you can keep to a minimum, just watch out for those arms they pop off easily but easily reattach and don't let the parts that attatch to the turning axis, they will scrape the paint of your not careful. I have yet to do this but after transforming it I can see how if one is not carefull you can.

Edited by GobotFool