[scopedog] psst..

Shaggydog

Now that the US version is out I am gonna buy this sucka. but I seem to remember seeing a box pic that had the figure included with the scopedog.. it may have been the Red Shoulder release? Am I dreaming? And would it be cheaper to buy the 2-pack then the fig and the scopedog seperately?

i picked up 2 Chiricos in Singapore on a business trip. I havent found any yet from a US release.

how much are they in Singas? I have a friend over there at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
So I was just casually browsing Entertainment Earth's website today, and I spotted what MUST be a typo:

YAMATO 1/12 SCOPEDOG FOR $34.99!

I ordered one, and it went through with no problems. Take advantage while you can, before they quickly correct this! Granted, it's the Purple Melquiya version and a PRE-ORDER, but still...!  :blink:

Thats the same price they are selling the Chirico figure for, it's a typo. I'm willing to bet they'll fix and charge you regular even if you pre-order one under that price.

Edited by GobotFool

I got my scopedog and Chirico today. Damn nice toys!

I had the same 'gun hand' wrist problem. I just took an exacto knife and trimmed a bit off the inside of the hand where it fits onto the wrist peg and it pops on fine now.

Mine's also a bit loose too. He can barely hold his gun up.

And Man Boobs is cool! I like the face sculpt. And he is amazingly poseable.

Actually, I don't mind the man boobs either... I consider it an interesting talking point for when guests come over.

Guest: "Hey, does that guy have bitch tits?"

Me: "why, funny you should notice... this one time at band camp... etc etc"

:D

Got mine today too with the Chirico Cuvie figure and it is a real jaw dropper. I always was a fan of the scopedog even though I never saw a single episode of Votoms.

I'm gonna start construction (styrene) of a weapons pack this weekend cause it looks a bit harmless without the shoulder mounted rocket laucher, side gatling and missile launchers.

• 2 months later...