Fourth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Some related news Boys and Ghouls....

The New Season of Family Guy has Keifer Sutherland guest Staring lending his voice acrding to Tvtome.com AND

SPOIILERS!!

Acroding to Aintitcoolnews Chase (the One handed Wonder) returns

he's coming back? eh. I didn't like him much. If he's back, then Kim's should come back too.

anyone else want to strangle that bee-otch that gave up the football?

jack did say, they were terrorists, that the football has complete access to all the nuclear devices in the US, and that they would be killed if they were found no matter what. yet the bitch gives up the football? :angry: i hate stupid amercian bitches. :rolleyes: if i were jack, i would've put one between the eyes and called it day.

Yeah, she needs to be tried for treason.

They could have just destroyed the damn thing or hid it, but NOOOOOO, let's carry this big red bullseye on our back and mark ourselves for death!

11:07 PM: Ralph: Mr. Vice President, you have to make preparation to take over the office.

Vice President: ah crap... after all these months of not doing anything, now you want me to work.

Vice President: Ralph... Weren't you on Airforce One last episode?

Ralph? Wasn't it Mike Novic?

I wouldn't be surprised if all the disaster that happened this season was engineered by some Evil White Dude so his puppet of a VC can be put in office. All the crazy terrorists were nothing more than pawns in his manipulations for control.

11:27 PM: Jack: My direct number is 1(310) 597-3781. But only call me when you have to.

Jason: OK!

RIIIING!

Jack: Hello?

Caller: OMG! I am your biggest fan I remember you in Lost Boys and Stand By Me!

Jack: Who is this? How'd you get my number?

You should have mentioned Young Guns 1 and 2 especially since Lou Diamond Phillips was in season 1! :D

jack did say, they were terrorists, that the football has complete access to all the nuclear devices in the US, and that they would be killed if they were found no matter what.  yet the bitch gives up the football?  :angry:  i hate stupid amercian bitches.  :rolleyes:  if i were jack, i would've put one between the eyes and called it day.

They could have just destroyed the damn thing or hid it, but NOOOOOO, let's carry this big red bullseye on our back and mark ourselves for death!

most defintely! i say the bitch should get tortured CTU style.

they could opened the case and tossed it into water or bash the crap out of it rendering it useless and burn the gamebook....they were campers, i'm sure they had a lighter between the 2 of them. :rolleyes:

they could opened the case and tossed it into water or bash the crap out of it rendering it useless and burn the gamebook....they were campers, i'm sure they had a lighter between the 2 of them. :rolleyes:

IMHO I thought the whole scene was a bit far fetched. Jack should have told them to hide someplace besides that substation. BAD play on the part of Jack......he should have KNOWN Marwan and his crew would head there. :angry:

What do you guys think of the acting President? :lol:

jack did say, they were terrorists, that the football has complete access to all the nuclear devices in the US, and that they would be killed if they were found no matter what.  yet the bitch gives up the football?   :angry:   i hate stupid amercian bitches.  :rolleyes:   if i were jack, i would've put one between the eyes and called it day.

Dude... wouldn't that be Jack's mistake? I'm all for hating on women (not really, just trying to seem sympathetic), but shouldn't the Counter Terrorism Field Ops badass know what to do with a nuclear football better than some poor lady trying to have a baby with her husband?

Jack: Uhhh... you guys oughta run or something.

Oh yeah, that's right... Jack didn't have the codes to open it until they were already pretty much surrounded in the abandoned death factory HE sent them to.

Nice work, Jack.

Me and the wife were watching this and we both decided that if we found the wreckage of Air Force One and an important looking briefcase, we'd probably have run in the other direction.

Gravitas.

i guess there wouldn't be a TV show if there were only smart people in it. :p

you gotta have the morons in there to keep the storying going especially in a show like 24. if it were me in charge, i would've had this nipped in the butt within the first 2 hours because i'm fairly bright. :D

Ralph?  Wasn't it Mike Novic?

yes it was good old Mike. which may be our segue into how a certain character makes his appearance.

Ah OK... I was hoping someone would see that and answer it for me. tnx guys.

jack did say, they were terrorists, that the football has complete access to all the nuclear devices in the US, and that they would be killed if they were found no matter what. yet the bitch gives up the football? :angry: i hate stupid amercian bitches. :rolleyes: if i were jack, i would've put one between the eyes and called it day.

It you guys notice the Pages that made up the Play Book were Laminated it wouldnt have gone up in smoke all that easily maybe the Control board would have been smashed but thats neither here nor there.

jack did say, they were terrorists, that the football has complete access to all the nuclear devices in the US, and that they would be killed if they were found no matter what.  yet the bitch gives up the football?  :angry:  i hate stupid amercian bitches.  :rolleyes:  if i were jack, i would've put one between the eyes and called it day.

It you guys notice the Pages that made up the Play Book were Laminated it wouldnt have gone up in smoke all that easily maybe the Control board would have been smashed but thats neither here nor there.

You know, I have to wonder if the football would contain a anti-tamper self destruct. It would seem logical given its utter importance. Punch in the code wrong twice, and big KABOOM.

That would've been hilarious. Jack would've told camper to try the code again and again, and KABOOM. They die, no codes, and Imhotep goes home mad. But then, that would be too obvious, and Imhotep would've had to move onto plan 7 or 8 of the day.

As for Behrooz... who was that again? I see him taking on the role of Marie in season 2, all but forgotten probably until the very last episode.

I just remembered that the terrorists still have Beiruz... talk about low priority...

Beiruz: What are you going to do to me? Where is my mother? I want answers!

Marwan: Ummmm..... yeah.

Beiruz: What's that mean?

Marwan: We plan to kill you and torture and all kinds of other stuff... but I've got some other stuff to do first.

Beiruz: Oh. Waitaminute, what other stuff?

Marwan: Capture a nuke. Then detenate it or something. Then I still have some reading I wanted to catch up on - this month's modern terrorist cell weekly. Oooh! And I'm also supposed to do that Pub Trivia on Wedensday, so that's out of the question... then it's time for the annual terrorist cell mixer and family picnic. But I promise, I'll get to you eventually, Beiruz.

Beiruz: Uh...

Note to the writers of 24. ANY episode in which Jack does NOT inflict serious amounts of bodily harm to bad guys WILL SUCK.

The only reason worth watching tonight was the quick interogation by Jack Bauer to Mr. Italian stereotypical mafioso :lol: . I could do WITHOUT the petty bickering by Edgar. I thought they were done with the nuclear bomb storyline. Or are they so out of ideas that they have to go back to Season Two antics. :lol:

Next week Macrossworlders.

It's Jack versus Marwan in a dance off at the club. WHO WILL BE SERVED? Stayed tuned.

Witness the return of THE PALMER! B))B))B))B))B))

I'm also NOT impressed with this iternim Nixon-ish President Logan. :lol:

Edited by UN Spacy

On behalf of EXO:

The following takes place between 12AM and 1AM...

12:03 AM: Yussef Katami: Habib, I used the wrong credit card.

Marwan: Dammit, do you know the freakin interest rates on that card? I told you to destroy it.

Katami: Sorry Habib, forgive me.

12:07 AM: President: How secure is this bunker?

Mike: We're 200 feet underground and it's made out of cheese, if we get trapped we can eat our way out.

12:11 AM: Ralph: I think we should let them get back to their duties.

President: Oh man... we're all going to die aren't we? I know it!

12:16 AM Buchanan: I don't think Tony has adjusted well to this configuration.

Michelle: Look, I went ahead and did FMF with him... he can at least do this MMF for me.

12:29 AM: Edgar... That's Joe Prado, I'd like toget him in a room for a few minutes.

Chloe: Edgar, you want revenge for your mother?

Edgar: No, I think he's cute.

12:36 AM: Curtis: Oh man... one more time I use this torture kit it would have paid for itself!

Michelle: Curtis stop! Buchanan wants us downstairs.

Curtis: dammit!

12: 37 AM: Buchanan: We can't interrogate him... this is David Weiss from Amnesty Global.

Curtis: There's a warhead missing, he's the only lead!

Buchanan: Speaking of warheads, check out the chromedome on this lawyer bastard!

Curtis: I knew I shoulda stuck Sarah twice with those needles.

12:44 AM: Jack: Mr. President, please let us do our job.

President: Let me get back to you.

Jack: Mr. President, we don't have time.

Mr. President: Ummm... what's that? you're breaking up?

Jack: WTF? We're on landlines!

12:50 AM: Jack: Accept my resignation so I can torture Joe as a private citizen.

Buchanan: Ok, make sure you clock out first!

12:54 AM: Jack: Tell me where Marwan is!

Joe: I don't know!

Jack: This little piggy went to the market!

Joe: AAAAARGHFLPFLhelpXCKRQHTTTKKH!!!

Jack: This little piggy forgot to pay the market and got his ass kicked by the bagboy!

Jack: This little piggy crashed on the way to the market with no airbags!

Jack: Where's Marwan!?!

Joe: AAAAARGHFLPFLhelpXCKRQHTTTKKH!!! I'll tell you!!!

heh heh, except Kiefer's last line made up for the pain of watch Mr. How do I save my own ass.

The writing seem to be on an up and down course these days. Last week good, this week, not so good.... and dammit, i missed the preview. I know old scoop and squat will be back, but I hope they don't make it too improbable.

May be Palmer is the speaker of the house.

But remember what happened to Mike the last time they tried a in house coup?

I swear I was watching this last night and Jack Bauer's face lit up like a 700v christmas tree when he found out there was one more chance to both break the law and torture someone.

That Keifer is quite an actor. Gravitas, indeed.

heh heh, except Kiefer's last line made up for the pain of watch Mr. How do I save my own ass.

The writing seem to be on an up and down course these days. Last week good, this week, not so good.... and dammit, i missed the preview. I know old scoop and squat will be back, but I hope they don't make it too improbable.

May be Palmer is the speaker of the house.

But remember what happened to Mike the last time they tried a in house coup?

Yeah but this president is such a spineless, he'll lie down willingly for the chance to get screwed. Palmer had to have backbone.... look to who he was married to.

last episode was boring but I guess they had to do some setting up for upcoming storylines.

The VP turn Pres was to make Keeler look good. Boy, did he ever. At least Keeler wasn't spineless and was willing to off his own sec def. This one was: "oh, help me, help me, hide me in an impenetrable bunker." At some point, it seems leadership completely vanishes, and the old self serving politician takes over.

Keeler gets excited about presidential takeovers the same way Jack gets thrilled when he gets a chance to break the law and hurt someone terribly for the greater good. You just know Jack has probably done that lamp cord volt shock at a party when someone lied about running out of beer. And Keeler likely tells any VP to invoke the 25th amendment whenever the president has a cold.

President Prissypants definitely bugs. Maybe the badassedness of Palmer can straighten him out.

The following takes place between 1AM and 2AM...

1:03 AM: Buchanan: Put me thru to the White House... no not that pussy, give me Mike Novic.

1:04 AM: Audrey: You can't work outside the law and not expect consequences.

Jack: Hello! Terrorist with bomb > Thug with fingers.

1:07 AM: Sabir Ardakani: Uhm... I'm at the hotel

Girlfriend: Liar! Are you a terrorist?

Sabir: No. I'm not!

Girlfriend: I found your bookmarks... You're a terrorist AND a pervert!

1:09 AM: Audrey: Bill, did you give Jack authorization to torture Prado?

Buchanan: Audrey!!! STFU!

editor's note: that's what I wished happened.

1:13 AM: President Logan: Jack Bauer went against my orders I want him arrested!

Mike: Mr. President !!! STFU!

editor's note: Again...

1:18 AM: Jack: This is where Prado said Marwan would be.

Curtis: Man we got here quick...

1:23 AM: Marwan: People of America... hehe... I'm sorry... let's try it again...

People of Amer... haha... dammit, I can't... I can't keep a straight face.

1:27 AM: Curtis: Jack, the Secret Service is here to arrest you.

Jack: Secret Service, schmecret schmervice!

1:30 AM: Jack: Cover blown! Stupid President!!!

1:37 AM: President Logan: I can't do this!

Mike: I know someone we can call!

1:39 AM Mike: Mr President. President Logan needs your help.

Palmer: The new president need the help of a former president? You realize this will set a new president?

1:39 AM: Palmer: Get my car! Man we're finally off the benches and ready to play!!! WOOHOO!

1:48 Tony: Edgar! let Chloe use your system!

Chloe: Burn! Edgar!!! in your face!

1:50 AM: Buchanan: Chloe, I need you to go look at Sabir's computer.

Chloe: Hells no! I'm no field agent. Do you know how many people I've seen leave this place and never come back? Tony say something!!!

Tony: ... (you're so dead)

1:55 AM: CTU Agent1: What are we suppose to do while they look at the laptop?

CTU Agent 2: I don't know, lets make a sandwich!

CTU Agent 1: OMG, it's a guy with a gun!! ASDFGHJKL! ACK!

CTU Agent 2: ASDFGHJKL! ACK!

1:59 AM: Chloe: Weapons training my ass!!!! DIE MOFO!!!

BRAKA! BRAKA! BRAKA! BRAKA! BRAKA! BRAKA!

Edited by >EXO<

Well, Chloe with a rifle... that was worth it. My God, she handled it like it was second nature. Old man Bauer better watch out, cause his computer skills aren't nearly as good as Chloe's.... and she seem to be shooting better than he did when he had an AK-47.

All those shots went through the wind shield... I don't even think that guy had a face left. This was a great episode, much better than last weeks....

But next week, it looks like Bauer and company are invading the Chinese consulate in LA. Can anyone say world war III? Guess it'll alternate good episode/crappy episode. Oh well.

Last but not least, old swoop and squat is back.

My god!!! that was an awesome episode. Chloe with a gun = Hot!!! Anyway, that dumb@$$ president logan pissed me off. It seems that he was more concerned about his pride then finding the marwan. Then he got burned!!! Just loved the look on his face when he found out that it was his fault for losing Marwan. :p:D:lol:

Oh yeah, Go Palmer!!!

last nights episode was good until the end when Chloe became rambo. :rolleyes:

Hey, some women are pretty butch and don't need weapons training. :p

Anyways, this just reaffirms my belief that she'll die at some point whether by seasons end or next season.