New Sega and Bandai Macross games.

lord_breetai

I have a friend who runs a game store... and he gets quite a few import games in. He told me that Sega AM2 was working on a sequal to their Macross game... and that it would include the Plus storyline. And that Bandai was working on an Mzero game... anyone else hear this?

For experience: Often people who run a game store say absurd things...

Really hope that the Bandai will not product directely their own Macross Zero game, Bandaigames+ anime license = crappy stuffs IMO. :huh:

Bandai could get Capcom or another big name game company to help them develop the game engine and everything. And Bandai could just put their "Producer" title and take all credit for the game!! :lol:

Ugh. It's true, but... ugh.

Heck, why bother with that much effort? Just being publisher lets you steal credit about 75% of the time.

I hate how little credit developers get from the public.

They do all the work, and some company with deeper pockets that did nothing but stamp some CDs and buy some magazine ads gets all the glory.

It's infuriating.

Ain't that the truth.

One easy lesson in life, never believe anything a game store or comic store guy tells you :lol:

Graham

Yeah. But having said that, last time I talked to a comic/scifi/model shop guy about Macross (in 1999), he said to me Macross was dead, and that no-one cares about it anymore. So I said, yeah, you wait and see, 'cos Toycom is coming to save the day.

Alas. <_<

Ain't that the truth.

One easy lesson in life, never believe anything a game store or comic store guy tells you :lol:

Graham

Well I suppose the same guy told me Sakura Taisen V Episode Zero and Sakura Taisen V would both be released on Xbox as well as PS2. That was funny.... Sakura Taisen on Xbox... I'd kill the people at Sega. :lol: