Need help from the experts

Sweet-1

Here are some pics of my 3/4 done VF-4. I still have to finish the weathering and the weapons load is attached with white glue just to see how it looks.

My question is, where would the navigation and running lights be located. I'm going to drill a small hole and put in silver then transparent paint (Red, green whatever), and fill with some 5 min epoxy. I just want to confirm the locations.

Pics were taken in a rush, so sorry about the quality.

Here it is (almost done... finally).

post-3-1099612065_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I was actually asking if there were any canon spots for the lights. I've been cruising the aircraft resource center and online for actual placements, now I just want to double check where they would be on this bird.

This model has had a rough life since I got it last year. It was dropped and broke one of the front wings, then my son's Jack Russel Terrorist got into the modelling room and chewed it up badly, (Thanks for the replacement parts Ken), and has gone through numerous paint strippings to get a scheme I'm happy with. After the puppy incident, I was debating whether or not to do a battle damaged or forced landing diorama, but changed my mind.

by the way , 2 questions , how long is this kit (is'nt 1/72 scale?) and where did you get it from? i remember someone having recast on this site and I have been meaning to pick one up.

thank

chris

Zero-Mare, it's a recast from Valkyrie (MW member) and it's an awesome model. As for size, it's 1/72 and it's just slightly smaller than the Hasegawa VF-1 at 8 1/2 inches long by 6 inches wide.

thanks B))

• 3 weeks later...