I think it would be nice if you made the forums

Well just my two cents, but I find white on black a lot harder on the eyes--and I work in IT where terminal text is often on a black background so you'd expect someone like me would be used to it! :D

Truthfully, I like the colors on MW just how they are. Makes me all warm and snuggly :lol:

Sean

I think most members here would be thrilled if we merely got one of those "Macross" skins for the forums up and running. If Shawn doesn't have time or the interest in doing one, I say let some of the other members have a crack at it. We've had the generic Invision skin for how long now?

while i find white on black to be ugly as snot, it IS easyer on my eyes. as maddox said.. looking at a white screen is like staring at a lightbulb. a monitor ISN'T paper.

i'm all for the light on dark look (it's just ugly) but i'm all for it.

i definately like the 1 we have color-wise.wasn't robotech.com using a black background? yuck,no thanks.let's NOT flatter them with imitation.i would like to see the invision skin replaced w/ a macross 1 from some of the talented fans here though.we'd really be uptown then ;)