www.macross.com.cn pictures

AlphaHX

Macross.com.cn Google Search

I found these pictures on google and I was wondering if anyone has these. They arent on the macross.com.cn page anymore and thought someone mightve saved them from before. Please let me know if you have them.

Thanx.

Oops, i should specify that I'm not looking for the lineart but the CG pictures and other drawings, for example, the Thunder Hammer and the SDP-1.

Edited by AlphaHX

Damn, some of those pictures look fantastic.  I like the lineart personally.  Those front and rear linearts of the YF-19 in Battroid mode are fantastic.  I'd die to see full size versions of those!

are you talking about these?

No, no. I have the Design Works books with all those pieces of lineart. I'm talking about straight on front and rear shots that look like schematics. I found one (the rear of the YF-19 in Battroid) on my HD. I must have saved it from a previous thread, but I'd like the front piece and I'd love to see the YF-21 versions.

YF-19_Center_RearVeiw.gif

Does anyone know which book these pictures are from? I'd really like to purchase it.

Edited by Mr March

No, the yf-19 arts are printed inside the 1/100 vf-19 box, that are the instructions.

I don't know why the yf-19 arts are printed inside the box, maybe as reference for who wat to costumize the vf-19 in a yf-19 or is just an extra.

There are also the normal battroid and fighter artworks, fighter top view and side view and some text in japanese about the yf-19, nice stuff. :)

No, the yf-19 arts are printed inside the 1/100 vf-19 box, that are the instructions.

I don't know why the yf-19 arts are printed inside the box, maybe as reference for who wat to costumize the vf-19 in a yf-19 or is just an extra.

There are also the normal battroid and fighter artworks, fighter top view and side view and some text in japanese about the yf-19, nice stuff. :)

reaaally? :blink:

i never knew that. thanx ido. i learn something new everyday. :p

im curious now. *sigh*... time to dig up my vf-19 kits. <_<

Thanks. Do you have anymore schematic like pictures of the Macross mecha?

do you also want non-yf19 ones too?

also, when u say schematics, u mean... profile pics right? like, from front, back side, etc.

do u want it only for the battroid or for fighters too?

i think i might have some more. i gotta look around. this is what happens when you have 320 gigs of hard drive space. <_<

well, let me know. ill continue looking for my collection.

also do u want pics like this one? this is schematic-like. it shows the innards and everything. ;)

Thanks.  Do you have anymore schematic like pictures of the Macross mecha?

do you also want non-yf19 ones too?

also, when u say schematics, u mean... profile pics right? like, from front, back side, etc.

do u want it only for the battroid or for fighters too?

i think i might have some more. i gotta look around. this is what happens when you have 320 gigs of hard drive space. <_<

well, let me know. ill continue looking for my collection.

also do u want pics like this one? this is schematic-like. it shows the innards and everything. ;)

Any schematics in ALL modes (meaning front, back, top, bottom, rear, whatever in straight on angles) I would love to have. Particularly rare ones like the YF-19 battroid pictures you posted. Like I said, I own several Macross books like Perfect Memory, Gold Book, and Design Works, so I already have all the beauty and perspective lineart I could possibly want. But properly drawn schematics and diagrams for the Macross mecha seem really rare (except for the fighter modes).

Thanks for all you've posted so far. I hope to see more stuff soon. Btw, is there YF-21 Battroid schematics lineart like the YF-19 pics you posted?

Any schematics in ALL modes (meaning front, back, top, bottom, rear, whatever in straight on angles) I would love to have.  Particularly rare ones like the YF-19 battroid pictures you posted.  Like I said, I own several Macross books like Perfect Memory, Gold Book, and Design Works, so I already have all the beauty and perspective lineart I could possibly want.  But properly drawn schematics and diagrams for the Macross mecha seem really rare (except for the fighter modes).

Thanks for all you've posted so far.  I hope to see more stuff soon.  Btw, is there YF-21 Battroid schematics lineart like the YF-19 pics you posted?

unfortunately there isnt any yf-21 battroid schematics linearts that i have found. :(

here are the ones that i do have. uve probably seen them already tho.

Edited by AlphaHX