EPISODE III Trailer Description Hits

I really hope that Ep III focuses more on the senate and the brilliant debates that are had there. All the heroism and sweeping space battles of the original trilogy are so boring.

When I think of Sci-Fi fantasy I always hink of sitting in a senate. Too cool. I wish I was five like when the original Trilogy came out, I wouldl play the glacatic speaker of the house and yell out "No confidence" and figure out how to elect a queen and cool stuff like that. Plus it is so much cooler to sit around and talk about midi-chlorines rather than run around and actually fight a villian.

Lucas Rocks!

Episode Three Revenge of the Sh!t. Or how I turned Star Wars into the most boring crappy franchise in the history of cinema.

"The Saga is complete - May 2005".  Sorry if I haven't been keeping up but does this mean Episodes VII, VIII, and IX are definately dead? ...

I think so.. George got a huge amount of crap for these last 3, I think the fanboys ruined the experience for him. I do not think he will look back on this Star Wars prequel experience favorably.

Lucas should let other people direct episodes VII, VIII & IX. An episode each by Ridley Scott, Peter Jackson & Steven Spielberg could be interesting.

Just whatever happens, under no circumstances let Paul Anderson, John Woo, Uwe Boll or Ang Lee direct them.

Graham

any director other than GL would do.

Funny thing is that the best SW movie to date is the only one GL didn't direct. :rolleyes:

Lucas didn't direct 2 of them, not 1.

Ok ok I have to be the noob. Which SW movies did GL not direct?

5 & 6.

"The Saga is complete - May 2005".  Sorry if I haven't been keeping up but does this mean Episodes VII, VIII, and IX are definately dead? ...

I think so.. George got a huge amount of crap for these last 3, I think the fanboys ruined the experience for him. I do not think he will look back on this Star Wars prequel experience favorably.

Lucas should let other people direct episodes VII, VIII & IX. An episode each by Ridley Scott, Peter Jackson & Steven Spielberg could be interesting.

Just whatever happens, under no circumstances let Paul Anderson, John Woo, Uwe Boll or Ang Lee direct them.

Graham

Funny thing is that the best SW movie to date is the only one GL didn't direct. :rolleyes:

5 & 6.

I just wanted to quote this conversation.

Graham

5 & 6.

I just wanted to quote this conversation.

Well if you can't beat em'........ :p

I say let Kawamori direct it!

The movie is called: "Revenge of the Sith" not "Revenge if the Sissy"

I definitely agree. Darth vader would more than likely use the chokehold before he even played a guitar. Then maul it with his saber because he is badass. No guitar for this guy, just an orchestral empire theme of graphic war and capes with red sabers yea!!!

Basara's got nothing on this guy.

sorry :(

anyhow ..you can count on some innovative, highly articulate posts from me in the near future mr.focker...as you were. :D

....just being goofy(o.K?) ;)

Its "THE MAJOR" to you .. n00b!

:lol:;)

And I can't wait.

Heh... Completely off topic, but I was watching the Special Features disc from the recent OT release, and noticed that in the Making of Episode III Game bit that one of the game developers has a Macross poster on his wall... 4:30 in....

Heh... Completely off topic, but I was watching the Special Features disc from the recent OT release, and noticed that in the Making of Episode III Game bit that one of the game developers has a Macross poster on his wall... 4:30 in

Yeah i saw that! It was a DYRL? Minmay poster right? :D

..just try saying 'alpaca' as fast as 'llama llama llama'! Hang on, I've got an idea.

"Have you ever seen a 'paca crack a pack of 'packas in the cracker.."

hey, I'm onto something here! :lol:

You're crazy if you think he's batted one eye-lash at the "raped childhoods" out there. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

Though rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc has (or at least had) in their FAQ the documentation on Lucas' flip-flopping on the "Sequel Trilogy", he's been pretty consistent since for the last few years. Unfortunately it's consistently against...

But I'm hoping he takes another brief break... 10 years or so... and THEN does VII, VIII, and IX. First he can do "Ultra Special Editions" of the Original Trilogy and then Special Editiosn for the Prequels. :lol:

:ph34r:

YOU WILL LISTEN TO VADER'S SONG!

Power to the FORCE!

Power to the Force

Power to the Dark Side

atarashii yume ga hoshii no sa

Power to the Empire

Power to the Galaxy

ore-tachi no PAWA- wo tsutaetai

yatto tsukanda kibou ga

yubi no sukima kara nigete'ku

BURAKKU HO-RU no kanata made

zutto omae wo oikakete'ku

Power to the Passion

Power to the Prophecy

hontou no ai ga mitai no sa

Power to the Sith

Power to the Future

akirametara o-shimai sa

kagayaku suisei no kiseki ga

MERODI- ni SOURU wo ataeru

hito wa hitori ja ikirarenai

ai suru dareka ga hitsuyou sa

Power to the Force

Power to the Dark Side

atarashii yume ga hoshii no sa

Power to the Empire

Power to the Galaxy

ore-tachi no PAWA- wo tsutaetai

Power to the Force

Power to the Dark Side

Come on!

Feel the Power

From you and me

Power to the Empire

Power to the Galaxy

Come on!

Feel the Power

From you and me

Oddly I think that song suits Vader Pretty well.