Minmay gets her eyes done...again

Valkyrie Hunter D

where is that little sweat/ teardrop? i do not see it, is it just glare from the pic? or is my eyesite that bad? BTW the red eyes make her look like a vampire :p

Teardrop? Nah, the decal was still a little moist when the pic was taken. And the eyes are really brown, BTW. If HLJ stocks up on green eye decals again, I'll snag a set and do another job on Minmay.

It's pretty cool how Wave tries to mimic many different artists' eyes. There's a pair that looks very Shirow-esque, and even a pair that looks exactly like Yurika's from Nadesico. I figured applying that set would make Minmay look way too perky.

wow on my computer they(the eyes)look alittle red, though they are nice a great solution to those of us who have a hard time painting eyes.

It's pretty cool how Wave tries to mimic many different artists' eyes. There's a pair that looks very Shirow-esque, and even a pair that looks exactly like Yurika's from Nadesico. I figured applying that set would make Minmay look way too perky.

Very cool, I've had an unfinished 1/6th Deunan Knute I never started because I was too scared to do the eyes.

Minmay looks a lot better with those decals, although I dunno if the style of eyes really fits the HAl design. :(

nice but shouldn't her eyes be blue?

They shouldn't be brown, that's for sure :p

I still don't know if Minmay's eyes are blue or green. But then again, "Chinese girls don't come with green eyes."

Is Minmay chinese?????

or Japanese?

Chinese...

maybe it's not red, maybe it's the flash... :p