Crome Bandai 1/100 Strike VF-1S

Toonz

i bought this model last week at a cheap price and have it all fixed up within a couple of days. this should be my first and last crome model because it's quite a bitch to rotate the joints after putting them together. so what i did was to sand off the crome coating on the joints for easy articulation. enjoy...comments are welcome :)

post-3-1096874439.jpg

well done and clean as well. the one drawback on chrome is seams though its the only think that has kept me fron getting the chrome kit were those seams. now that i have seen one built i may have to invest in one. maybe the hase VF1S strike. keep up the work. need to see more.

Well, I'm really surprised at how good that kit looks. I usually don't like chrome plated kits, or even chrome plated parts unless it's on a car model. That 1S battroid looks pretty decent though, and it makes for a cool display piece.

Nice work, thanks for sharing! :D

very nice i may have to pick one of these up someday, i normally do not like full chrome kits, I do not like the Gundam ones either except the MG Hyaku shiki, but it is not full chrome. these are nice though. how much did this cost?

thanks for the compliments :D

well this kit is really cheap and i got it at the flee market for just SGD24 :D

i'm not sure how rare this kit is but you might be able to find it at some model shops that may have some old stocks lying around or even HLJ :)