AWESOME custom figures

dr_vandermeer

i believe that these are actually garage kits, they're obviously customized, but the individual figures are kits you can buy. as you see they're called RAcaseal. the green and flesh toned one was a wonderfest give-away. someone asked about them recently at toybox, unfortunately i have no idea who makes them or how to get ahold of them.

i believe that these are actually garage kits, they're obviously customized, but the individual figures are kits you can buy. as you see they're called RAcaseal. the green and flesh toned one was a wonderfest give-away. someone asked about them recently at toybox, unfortunately i have no idea who makes them or how to get ahold of them.

Pretty cool, I haven't seen many Phantasy Star Online-derived kits.

These are some of the best pieces I have ever seen.

The design and structure of the basic figure is trully ingenious. Also the joint offset used is very well thought out. But what really surprised me the most is the size. They seem to be just slightly taller than 4 inches.

:blink:

Hmm, I thought it was already mentioned quite some time ago? Either way, motley: that link's the official site for the sculptor, F-Face.

http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/FILITHEYO/RACASEAL.htm

Apparently they aren't quite garage kits according to this guy. And he also says that you can only obtain it through conventions, so don't ask the guy at F-Face about selling it to you directly, lol. Well, Yahoo! Auctions Jp seems to have some flying around, so that's somewhere to look other than Wonderfest etc.

sabretooth: hey, that's some nice sculpting. No need for doubt, in my opinion.

• 1 year later...

This guy's work really astounds me. A year after his Racaseal figure, now is another character from phantasy star online. But i can't remember what's this guy's name. I read it before. F-head or something like that. DAMN i want one. :(

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/HUCAST.htm

This guy's work really astounds me. A year after his Racaseal figure, now is another character from phantasy star online. But i can't remember what's this guy's name. I read it before. F-head or something like that. DAMN i want one. :(

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/HUCAST.htm

344466[/snapback]

What Microman is that black one? I'd like to get one.