VF-1J batt. mode 1/72

guncross2

Hi Lu.

Not bad, not bad. I get the impression that you've been sharpening your painting skills lately, and it's starting to pay off. Just make sure no one ever finds out what you did to those poor FSS models, or they'll lymch you :lol::ph34r:

Next time I stop in, maybe I can give you a few painting/weathering pointers. Quick things, that'll make a big difference.

Nice! Interesting paint scheme.

BTW: I don't think we should dismiss the old kits just because of the Hase are better. They are (I love them) but these old kits are more easy to build and they don't look bad at all!! You can make three of these in the same time you build a Hase battroid and they are much cheaper!!

About the FSS models: I was toying with the idea of making a web site for bad models. Something like the crapy models assylum or nursing house... where we can post our worst models. I think it could be a very funny site. :D

while we're at it..

http://cybermodelers.no-ip.org/showcase/bo...box20030330.htm

this guy did it right out of the box.

The Hase kit is beautiful, don't get me wrong, I had some troubles with the hip connections and chest plate but I love that kit. What I mean is that the Bandai is not that bad if you build it with care and love... and is cheap so you can try some weird ideas: for instance make a chest open version showing the internals and cockpit...