macross zero ost-2 up on pre-order now, too

treatment

What's Yan-yan?

It's both the underwater-scene song and ending themesong of ep-3.

You mean that's not on OST vol.1? Oh, man. That's one of the few tracks I'm really taken with. Good thing I still haven't bothered with the first disc, then.

Do you guys know if themusic played in part 1 when Shin wakes up on the island is on this release. I'm pretty sure it came from the Count of Monte Cristo...the verry begining when they are rowin to shore, much the same way the Klendathu theme was also used.

Chris

Do you guys know if themusic played in part 1 when Shin wakes up on the island is on this release. I'm pretty sure it came from the Count of Monte Cristo...the verry begining when they are rowin to shore, much the same way the Klendathu theme was also used.

Chris

Yeah, it's been a while since I last listened to it, but I'm sure the music that plays while he's at the island in the first Episode is present. Why wouldn't it be?

Do you guys know if themusic played in part 1 when Shin wakes up on the island is on this release.  I'm pretty sure it came from the Count of Monte Cristo...the verry begining when they are rowin to shore, much the same way the Klendathu theme was also used.

Chris

Yeah, it's been a while since I last listened to it, but I'm sure the music that plays while he's at the island in the first Episode is present. Why wouldn't it be?

Actually, no it's not on OST-1. :(

Chris

Hmm, well, it looks legit to me, complete with insert booklet with lyrics to Arkan and Life Song, screen shots from the OVA, and a picture of Holy Raz, cast of the OVA, and staff of the soundtrack and OVA. The distribution company is Alion International Records. Seems legit, what do you guys think?

Hmm, well, it looks legit to me, complete with insert booklet with lyrics to Arkan and Life Song, screen shots from the OVA, and a picture of Holy Raz, cast of the OVA, and staff of the soundtrack and OVA.  The distribution company is Alion International Records.  Seems legit, what do you guys think?

That's a bootleg brand.

And you really have paid too much for it at $16, too.

Hmm, well, it looks legit to me, complete with insert booklet with lyrics to Arkan and Life Song, screen shots from the OVA, and a picture of Holy Raz, cast of the OVA, and staff of the soundtrack and OVA.  The distribution company is Alion International Records.  Seems legit, what do you guys think?

That's a bootleg brand.

And you really have paid too much for it at $16, too.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. It's better than paying nearly 30 bucks for it anyways, and it's the same product, good quality.

Edited by Macross_Fanboy