• Destroids
    • Max + Millia VF1-Js
    • Cannon Fodder
    • Angel Birds VF-1A
    • Macross Zero
    • Macross 7
    • Super Ostrich
    • Elintseeker

I would personally like the GBP armor and the Angel Birds Valk, but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, so vote now!

Edited by brainiac_08

I don´t see the point of this thread since we´ve got 2 other threads that cover this topic already but I´ll play along anyway , forget about the VF-1s , we need new stuff already , so I voted for M0 since I´d love a perfect VF-0D toy , whether that´s in 1/72 or 1/48 scale (the latter being the one I would dread the most as it would be tremendously big even in comparison with 1/48 M+ valks).

After I get my 1/48 GBP Armor i'll be more than happy to move away from the VF-1 :D Maybe something from Macross 7 would be nice ^_^

Anything will do, just please, no more of those boring pinstripe dyrl version w/different heads. It's just getting repetitive.

Maybe this just me, VF-1 are based off the Navy's F-14. Soon the F-14 will be decomm, shouldn't the VF-1 valks be decomm too, so we can have new valks like VF-0? Or maybe I have too much "Screwdriver" drinks for tonite :D:lol: !

Personally, I'd probably kill for a YF-19 done like the 1/48 valks... The 1/72 transforming one is a great achievement to actually make, but I'd like to see one in accurate proportions, that looks like the Hasegawa kit while in fighter mode. Heck, I'd like to see that for all the Macross+ stuff. But it won't happen, at least not at affordable prices. Think how much a YF-19 or YF-21 would cost in 1/48 scale... they're both huge planes.