Yamato is really making Megazone 23

CF18

bsu legato Posted on Aug 31 2004, 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Hikuro @ Aug 31 2004, 03:17 PM)

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks those things there look like crap 0_o.....they look...........god is there really a word to describe? 

You'd prefer to wait around for Toynami to make one? 

Yes let us wait for a 1/55 scale Ride armor :p "LOOK AT THE AMAZING DETAIL!....wait crap I think I just broke it....."

¬_¬ sorry lol its just they look cheesey really 0_o I mean lil leggo painted eyes and eye brows, the armor looks too shiney and even the tires look like plastic, and dear lord the joints -_- ooooooh man I hate the way the arms and legs look from where the bend at the joints, those pieces just stick out like sore thumbs from playing the latest DOA for 48 hours straight. and I'm just tired of seeing hands that you have to pull out of the sockets in order to stick on cooler hands, just make them semi posable >< god aahhh!!!!...........

SEND OUT THE GARLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil german accent*

Looking at those Ride Armors, I can just imagine the shortcuts Toynami will take if they ever make a SuperUnposeable Cyclone. Those "chain cover" pieces would be moulded to the thighs instead of seperate pieces, ditto the shoulder armor.

Say, looking at the pictures again, I wonder if these things can actually transform. You can see the CVR-3 armor peeking out from underneath Sticks Ride Armor.

Looking at those Ride Armors, I can just imagine the shortcuts Toynami will take if they ever make a SuperUnposeable Cyclone. Those "chain cover" pieces would be moulded to the thighs instead of seperate pieces, ditto the shoulder armor.

Say, looking at the pictures again, I wonder if these things can actually transform. You can see the CVR-3 armor peeking out from underneath Sticks Ride Armor.

I don't think the armor can transofrm though I do think that it is removable... if you notice the chest piece on the armor, there are no indications that it is anything but big block of plastic.

Thanks for the pix EXO, I like those figures, I think they look cool.

I'm terrified when I think of a Toynami MPC Ride armor. I'll just enjoy my two Gakkens instead.

Now the Yamato Garland, that is a toy I highly anticipate (since Graham´s dinner with the Yamato employee) ;)

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Hell after part 1, you ONLY see the Garland transform, there's only like 1 scene I think when Shogo and his gang are being chased by Harguns that you ever see those transform.

Actually, those are Garland GR-002As, the production model Garland, that you see chasing Shogo and his gang.