Perfect Grade Strike Gundam

jonwayne

the waist looks awesome for it, i cannot wait to see the finished version this looks like it could be the best PG as of yet, what is that coming soon part? it looks like some sort of sword strike?

Chris

I hope it's the blue frame?!

it looks like some totally different mecha (if it's mecha at all)

wow i guess the guys in the PG department have been busy this past year haven't they? :p i would venture to guess that maybe bandai will supply different packs later on as some kinda add on to the kit...but wow...that's probably going to be the most possable and maybe most intricate PG release ever! :o

:o imagine the blisters guys..........imagine the blisters :rolleyes:

i already know....my thumbs are hurting just thinking about it!

**starts to cry like a little girly-man**

oh yeah...

came across something on 4chan...

it's supposably lineart for the PG Strike!!! :o:o:D

the line art looks incredible, i cannot wait for this to come out, i wish they would do a display stand like they did for the freedom gundam for this kit that would be perfect :)

:ph34r: oh hell yeah, NOW THAT is a Gundam after my own heart, YOU HEAR THAT OKAWARA?! SCCCCCCRRREEEEEEWWWWWWWW YOU!........... <_< did I get the name right?

Ok at first I wasn't liking some of the new things on the pg strike, but after reading your post for some reason I now realy like it. Thats right okawara take that. Now when I look at this new strike I think its totaly bad-ass. I may have to get one now.

well this is both a good thing and a bad thing...

good thing because it opens up the possibility of other packs being made (maybe even a gunbarrel or lightning pack :lol: ) and if you already have the 1/60 big detail version then you'll be able to use the packs with slight or no modification

bad thing is...you're limited to what the kit comes with...so you can only pose and mess around with what you have (can't even use beam sabers since only the aile pack has them <_< ) ...and the price of the packs might end up being too unreasonable for people to purchase

bad thing is...you're limited to what the kit comes with...so you can only pose and mess around with what you have (can't even use beam sabers since only the aile pack has them <_< ) ...and the price of the packs might end up being too unreasonable for people to purchase

Eh. I would rather not get that lame Sky Grasper at all.

Besides, why would you need beam sabers? The Armor Schneiders are being designed by Hirai. The best beam saber in the world will be a piece of poo compared to those things.

i dunno...i guess it's just personal preference <_<

and i'd rather have the Aile pack at least...not the sky grasper <_<

to be honest i'd rather have the Gunbarrel pack with the Strike so it'd be a seperate ship, yet still be used as a pack

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

The Aile pack would have been a much better pack-in than the damn sky grasper. Let the sky grasper come with the eventual sword/launcher pack option package release. Oh well, at least they priced it appropriately for what's in the box.

Edited by Anubis

Yeah generally you got something about 175-200+ dollars pending where you go or how many are in production. I remember 2 years ago trying to get the Mark II but everywhere I went it was out of stock and when I'd ask when they'd get more, "Probably wont" 0_o it was sad.

The most high paying PG kit is the Zeta Gundam, supposively unlike its MG kits, you wont have to take anything off in order to transform it....or atleast nothing is suppose to fall apart while working the joints to Waverider form.

I think following that is Wing Zero and GPO1 with the RX-78 being the cheapest....or one of the Zakus which both don't look really all that bad.

But the Strike will be Bandais most detailed and posable PG kit I think till they find a way to outdue that.

Yeah generally you got something about 175-200+ dollars pending where you go or how many are in production. I remember 2 years ago trying to get the Mark II but everywhere I went it was out of stock and when I'd ask when they'd get more, "Probably wont" 0_o it was sad.

The most high paying PG kit is the Zeta Gundam, supposively unlike its MG kits, you wont have to take anything off in order to transform it....or atleast nothing is suppose to fall apart while working the joints to Waverider form.

I think following that is Wing Zero and GPO1 with the RX-78 being the cheapest....or one of the Zakus which both don't look really all that bad.

But the Strike will be Bandais most detailed and posable PG kit I think till they find a way to outdue that.

Nothing has to be removed for the MG Zeta. That's the HGUC your thinking of.

Master grades have their faults too, espically the newer ones like the C1 Zeta Plus.....I can't transform it without the PC parts on the legs falling off from the hip piece connecting to the rear skirt armor when I try to transform it, and its not like you can just glue it to stay put either....

I also hear the same problems with the original Zeta MG kit as well, so more than likely the second Zeta Plus kit as well....

update:

Follow up on PG Aile Grasper

Reminded by Psyco Haro regarding this item, the Aile Grasper, one of Skygrasper's variation, will not come with the PG Strike. However, a PG Aile Grasper is currently under works as a future release. Also Hisashi Hirai designed original weapons will be part of the PG Strike gunpla.

Same goes for the GM Sniper II, I knew that was coming as soon as the 0080 GMs started coming out.

There are no GM Sniper II. That rifle will be an option set, similar to the rifles and heads for the MG Gundam RX-78-2 and Zaku from awhile ago.

No crappy extras in my PG Strike box == good toy kit.

Edited by Stamen0083

I also hear the same problems with the original Zeta MG kit as well, so more than likely the second Zeta Plus kit as well....

I the MG Zeta I have is very unstable, the limbs are a bit loose, especialy around the hips very loose ans unstable there, it doesn't hold it's weapons well, and it's a total pain in the ass to transform.

yes i agree about the PG zeta the tailfin is also very loose on the back of mine. what is the conversion GM sniper set for, is it MG PG ? and if so what kit is it for?

chris

some more pics of the Perfect Grade Strike looks better and better every time i see it, also what is the Gm sniper weapons set for? MG HGUC?

Image anime's already got PG Strike for pre-order, 155 bucks, decent price, lil over the MSRP but its still better than paying 200 for nothing right?

However, I had problems with them due to them sending UPS.....got a heavily package and box itself was pretty smashed up, luckly nothing was broken.

But still it p'd me off pretty bad when that happened....*pets his Freedom gundam* its okay you poor baby you were abused, but ya ain't known abuse yet! *makes it fly* WEEEEE! :lol:

thanks i did not see that, does anyone have any good pics of it yet? or did i miss another post somewhere :p

Edited by zeo-mare

• 4 weeks later...

hi i just posted this in pic in the Master Grade section we were showing pics and talking about it there as well i forgot that there is a thread for it here. actually the whole design is new it is a revamp of the original that is why the weapons and stuff look a little different ecspecially the new sword it comes with, it looks incredible however i cannot wait for it to come out

Yea this one looks super posable unlike a few of the others in the series. it looks like a work of art among the Perfect Grades

• 3 weeks later...