Redundant comment but... WOW !!!!

Montarvillois

I just got my fastpacks yesterday, 2 of them (thanks Toywave...) and I just have to say these things are truly amazing. The plastic used is heavy, snaps together perfectly, the painting rocks. I have to say that I am TOTALY satisfied with these. I just can't imagine my valks without them anymore.

As Graham said, they are quite heavy with the fastpacks on. Also, I need to say that I've ween MPC fastpacks this weekend in a Toronto store and I kinda feel bad for Toynami now that I saw both.

If you hesitated to buy a standalone 1/48 VF-1 now you should consider ordering both together in a single order, I bet even Sandpebbleone would love these...

Thanks Yamato

(runs back to play with kick ass valk...)

does anyone know where is the "correct" place to put the bud and cola stickers? Sorry, I know they go on the missles just not sure where exactly.

In DYRL they were only seen in flight and they appeared on the sides of the multi-warhead missles... I'd venture a guess that they go on the mini missles that come off the sprues.

Where exactly you put them is up to you I'd think as they are just sort of "joke" things and not really meant to go anywhere in particular.

It's a wonderful accessory. It would have been better if the stickers were waterslide decals instead. That's about the only thing wrong with the FAST Pack accessories.

No thanks. I'd much rather use the stickers set aside from Takatoys for just this. Unless you seal those decals in, they're going to come off way to easily. Mine are mostly display pieces, but I still can't keep myself from handling them all the time, and durability is a must.

While the Yamato stickers pretty much suck, I still think that after-market stickers are the way to go.

This is just to nitpick (and this is a RARE occurence), I also wish Yamato added a firing mechanism to the Strike Cannons!!!

A what? :huh:

Firing mechanism.

Surely you remember the spring-loaded projectile launchers on toys of old.

Ohh. Brings back memories of my JT Marsh exoframe with real firing missiles and click-clack gattling gun noise!

I just got my fastpacks yesterday, 2 of them (thanks Toywave...) and I just have to say these things are truly amazing. The plastic used is heavy, snaps together perfectly, the painting rocks. I have to say that I am TOTALY satisfied with these. I just can't imagine my valks without them anymore.

As Graham said, they are quite heavy with the fastpacks on. Also, I need to say that I've ween MPC fastpacks this weekend in a Toronto store and I kinda feel bad for Toynami now that I saw both.

If you hesitated to buy a standalone 1/48 VF-1 now you should consider ordering both together in a single order, I bet even Sandpebbleone would love these...

Thanks Yamato

(runs back to play with kick ass valk...)

I couldn't try to post better praise. I too am very impressed my the FAST Packs for my 1/48 scale VF-1S. THey look perfectly proportioned, the detail and color are just right, and the 1/48 looks even more amazing with the packs (which I hadn't thought possible).

got my 1/48 fastpack set yesterday from tmpanime(thanbks tamim!!!) & i must say they are phatty-bo-batty.these things are just big!! the 1/48 has become the ultimate valkyrie platform.thanks yamato!! :rolleyes:

This is just to nitpick (and this is a RARE occurence), I also wish Yamato added a firing mechanism to the Strike Cannons!!!

A what? :huh:

Maybe the BEAM CANON barrels can shoot small misiles and Yamato can add a LED in the sensor!

What about SOUND! Hoooooo Yeah... to fly arround the house with Misa and Hickaru fighting on tha radio, or listening to Minmay songs! :blink::blink:

Man... you do have rare occurences! :lol:

I finally got mine 3 days ago, now I know what the fuss is all about. I absolutely love it! thumb.gif

Below is a pic of it attached to my low viz. :)

Joe P.

3.jpg

Edited by Dragon Lord