1\60 custom GAT-X105 Gundam

Armor

I actually like the Strike Kit alot, it's only junk if you don't make the most out of it. I did minor customization to it, mostly just on the armor schnieders, they lookde pretty blah as they were so I redid the handles in black, and the blade a perfect silver. I was very pleased with the result of it, maybe I'll show off pictures of it.

actually i also like the 1/60 strike it looks good and is very sleak ,if painted and detailed right it looks quite nice. keep up the good work

chris

Here are some of the pictures to my strike, sorry to pump in.

I don't personally know if the Perfect Grade kits established this before, but I'll get to it eventually, but the beam rifle is held pretty steady compared to even most kits that I've ever owned, even those who supposively get a good grip on the rifle can't hold it for as long as a Strike can for the simple reason of the slot that's put in both hands. With these slots, a small tab is on the helt of Beam Rifle which will securely slip into the slot to keep the rifle in place.

post-26-1092612340_thumb.jpg

lol, Yeah that is my kitchen......sadly those are the crappy knives, the super dudy knives I got can cut your finger off like a hot knife on butter, or a doctor who lost his bottle rimmed glasses and is gonna operate.....they're that sharp.

The kit is hardly painted, assembled right out of the box with Panel linning done to it, crap ass job on the Panel lines but mhmmmm....the only major painting was on the Armor Schnieders which are black and silver.

That is a good looking kit out of the box. I'm painting everything on mine. I

think I'm going to get another and do out of the box. But I will repaint it. But I'll stick the colorsthis time.

by the way did you get the normal strike or did you get the one with the full weapons set. i recomend that one it comes with the 1/60 Aile Striker pack the Sword and Launcher.

Unfortunately I got the regular stock Strike, the Accessories weren't available at the time I bought this, not too mention it's pretty pricey for what you get....I think when I do I'll purchase an extra Strike so I can have one for all Systems, Aile, Sword and Launcher, that's the smartest idea.

Ok. I'm really like this one know. The paint is still drying on some parts. I'll take some more shots when the arm are done. I still can't get this cam to take clear pics. :angry:

post-26-1092772749_thumb.jpg

I don't personally know if the Perfect Grade kits established this before... With these slots, a small tab is on the helt of Beam Rifle which will securely slip into the slot to keep the rifle in place.

The PG Gundam was the first kit I know of to feature the tab and the slot. I think the MG Dom might have established precedence, but I'm not sure, since I don't own the kit.

The 1/60 Strike hands are most likely made of PS plastic, though, and not ABS like modern MG hands. Of course they will wear out.

i do not think the MG Dom had the tab i used to own the kit,i do not remember it having one.

chris

Awesome.

The Aile pack on that scheme would have looked bad ass too.

Great work.

Edited by Anubis

What weapon is that PG Titans MKII holding?

That's the rifle from the PG GP01 kit.

It's supposed to be the bullpup machinegun that the GP01, Powered GM, and GM C type carried in Gundam 0083, but redesigned so that with a few parts swap, it becomes the GM Custom's rifle.

A cheapass cop out, if you ask me.