4chan is back, and the mecha section is awesome!

Pat S

I'll take one. Do you know where I can get it? If this is the kit I think it is me and Shawn spotted one for sale years ago. It came in a rainbow colored box. We passed but I now sort of wish I hadn't. I haven't seen anything quite like it since... atleast till your post.

Thanks for sharing,

Carl

P.S. Did a little digging. There is a discussion here:

http://zip.4channel.org/m/

And there is some more info here:

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?KYDSMP-01

I wonder where those full-size versions are today. Anyways the best place to find this thing (not even sure what to call it) would probably be Yahoo Japan. Still not sure what I'd search for though.

Edited by wwwmwww

guys guys guys! don't just link too this 4chan places images.. 4chan seems to delete their images fairly quickly, then the image is lost and we're left with a discussion about a broken image.

save it to your desktop, then post the image properly please!!

OMG rei. (4chan is a scary place)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

as a reminder to everyone, i fyou post links to the site, the pics get cycled out every couple of days and no one else can see them... rendering posts like:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__

X

this pic ownz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty much unreadable!

please copy and post the pics you like rather than just link to them :-\

• 4 weeks later...