She's only 14!

SkullLeaderVF-X

They do.

They do? It says alot about them... and about you too. ;)

What are you?  Some sort of feminist?

Nope... don't like them myself. If I was to get a penny everytime I slammed one.... I would own this planet. :p

I'm not a feminist... I just appreciate a little something called delicacy. Do you know what that is?

Yeah, I do know what delicacy is. Geez, doesn't say much about what kind of person that girl is just because she lets me do that, anyways, I respect the girls I know, I know my limits. Besides, some of the girls I know need to learn a thing or two about delicacy, even though I like rough and tough girls. One reason why I think Millia is hot. B)

BOOOO!!!!! I'm back! :lol:

:blink::blink:

Eeek!

Run!!

Vostok 7

Yeah.Run Vos!!! Your the one that'll most likly get the cattle prod.

Isn't this how the last thread got locked. With a bunch of bzzaps! ands :wacko: and thwacks and :wacko::ph34r:

This thread is already 2 pages over due. <_<

Your only saying that because you hate Mylene with a passion, and what to kill her. ;):):p

Hahaha. Man, one reason why I love forums, they're freaking hilarious. :lol: B)

And yeah, Vostok, I am a ladies man, but I just can't seem to find "The One." And when I think I do, turns out I'm wrong or she's already taken! :(

Let me tell you something buddy... You won't find "The One" by sitting here arguing with people who know better than you on a message board.

Vostok 7

Hahaha.  Man, one reason why I love forums, they're freaking hilarious. :lol:  B)

And yeah, Vostok, I am a ladies man, but I just can't seem to find "The One."  And when I think I do, turns out I'm wrong or she's already taken! :(

Let me tell you something buddy... You won't find "The One" by sitting here arguing with people who know better than you on a message board.

Vostok 7

Listen to Vos. He speaks the wisdom.....

...which is kinda errie.... :p;):)

I know that, I don't quite acknowledge the part of people that know better than me, because they probably don't. It was funny when you got burned for quoting yourself, was it by Abomz? Yeah I think she was the one that got you :lol:. She made me laugh. But right now I'm holding off on the love-thing. Besides, it's a lazy sunday, and the heat isn't going to be my friend with the clothes that I have in my closet at the moment. I need more shorts. :blink: And remember, I'm holding my ground like a Destroid pilot does in a thick battle. <_

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

I know that, I don't quite acknowledge the part of people that know better than me, because they probably don't. It was funny when you got burned for quoting yourself, was it by Abomz? Yeah I think she was the one that got you :lol:

Um... I'm, what, nearly 5 years older than you? I think I know a little more about life. Maybe I got pwn3d by Abombz on a totally different subject on what we're discussing, but she does that all the time, and besides, it was mostly a joke on both our parts.

Listen up boy, life isn't all peaches and cream. At 16 you should be worried about a job and a house rather than trying to get laid.

Vostok 7

And yeah, Vostok, I am a ladies man, but I just can't seem to find "The One." And when I think I do, turns out I'm wrong or she's already taken! :(

Is that why you are using MW as your personal add? Gee... thats not exactly what I call a ladies man.

Besides... calling yourself a ladies man does not make you one.... ladies man is a title that ppl give to you. ;)

I know that, I don't quite acknowledge the part of people that know better than me, because they probably don't. It was funny when you got burned for quoting yourself, was it by Abomz? Yeah I think she was the one that got you . She made me laugh. But right now I'm holding off of the love-thing. Besides, it's a lazy sunday, and the heat isn't going to be my friend with the clothes that I have in my closet at the moment. I need more shorts.

Ummm, no. I said BURN! because Vos burned you good. Not the other way around.

Hey, I am worried about getting a job and moving out. I recently applied at a Best Buy and am looking for somewhere else to work. I need to get my car fixed up, and getting laid is a little down the road, plus I have to keep my grades up for varsity soccer. And don't call me "boy" this isn't the early 20th Century or the 19th Century, and I sure as hell don't live down in the South. Just because you're 5 years older than me doesn't neccesarily mean you're smarter than me or know more about life than I do, stop with the arrogance. Think about how much smarter Yang was when compared to Isamu, Isamu being older than him too. Man, I just realized how far from the topic the last couple of posts were and are. Oh well. :blink: And people have given me that title at school, and a terrible nickname because of that movie Drumline. Ugh, that PD Pablo is a whack rapper. And I understood you Millia when you said "Burn!"

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

Hey, I am worried about getting a job and moving out. I recently applied at a Best Buy and am looking for somewhere else to work. I need to get my car fixed up, and getting laid is a little down the road, plus I have to keep my grades up for varsity soccer. And don't call me "boy" this isn't the early 20th Century or the 19th Century, and I sure as hell don't live down in the South. Just because you're 5 years older than me doesn't neccesarily mean you're smarter than me or know more about life than I do, stop with the arrogance. Think about how much smarter Yang was when compared to Isamu, Isamu being older than him too. Man, I just realized how far from the topic the last couple of posts were and are. Oh well. :blink:

You think I'm arrogant?

Haha! That's funny. :lol:

Vostok 7

Hey, I am worried about getting a job and moving out.  I recently applied at a Best Buy and am looking for somewhere else to work.  I need to get my car fixed up, and getting laid is a little down the road, plus I have to keep my grades up for varsity soccer.  And don't call me "boy" this isn't the early 20th Century or the 19th Century, and I sure as hell don't live down in the South.  Just because you're 5 years older than me doesn't neccesarily mean you're smarter than me or know more about life than I do, stop with the arrogance.  Think about how much smarter Yang was when compared to Isamu, Isamu being older than him too.  Man, I just realized how far from the topic the last couple of posts were and are.  Oh well. :blink:

You think I'm arrogant?

Haha! That's funny. :lol:

Vostok 7

LMAO!! :lol:

Trust me Vos is not arrogant.

Hahaha! Yeah, you figure out what life is about for yourself, not by having someone tell you what life is all about. It's like religion and government: different beliefs.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just wait until someday you get seriously burned and you'll go "damn, they were right."

Unfortunately, that'll be when you have knocked up some 16yr old girl and she's having 15 kids thanks to you, and you have no job, house or car to support any of them and what little money you do get from welfare goes to cigarettes and booze.

Welcome to life. You have the chance now to do something with it that won't lead you into the pit of despair I just described.

Vostok 7

Just wait until someday you get seriously burned and you'll go "damn, they were right."

Unfortunately, that'll be when you have knocked up some 16yr old girl and she's having 15 kids thanks to you, and you have no job, house or car to support any of them and what little money you do get from welfare goes to cigarettes and booze.

...and Macross toys. :)

Welcome to life.  You have the chance now to do something with it that won't lead you into the pit of despair I just described.

Really? Would that be such a bad life? I mean, you'd have an army of kids to help you on the farm. :p

Is that why you are using MW as your personal add? Gee... thats not exactly what I call a ladies man.

Besides... calling yourself a ladies man does not make you one.... ladies man is a title that ppl give to you. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

(sorry, Dangard - couldn't resist).

Back OT, nice pic SkullLeader. For a 14 year old, she really fills out that nurse's outfit, no? Who'd have known these kids today have so much lingerie, too? I need to go scrub my eyes with soap now. I feel so old and dirty now ... <_<

post-5-1064274322.jpg

Hey Vostok, you know, I just thought about something...have you seen what I want to do with my life? And FYI, I only want to have 4 kids and try and get married in my early 20s, now I don't know what you're doing sitting around your PC when you should get off your ass and look for love rather than picking on 16 year olds and talking about and oggling Millia and her daughters, and if you're not on your ass, than good for you. And here's a question for you, have you gotten laid? Not that I really care, besides you're going to have to be paying me so I can protect your ass from "...all foreign and domestic threats..." So, I say this with some regret...frakk you and shut the hell up. <_<

Okay now, with J A Dare, I do want some Macross toys, but I have to devote my money to other stuff, when I'm ready to buy some Valkyries, I'm going to start with a couple of the 1/48 DYRL? Valkyries, preferably Roy's and Hikaru's VF-1S, and Hikaru's VF-1A, the Low Visibility one is nice, then move on to the 1/72 Macross Plus toys. But the toys are on a different forum and thread. Damn, I'm hungry. Bye. :blink:

Hey Vostok, you know, I just thought about something...have you seen what I want to do with my life? And FYI, I only want to have 4 kids and try and get married in my early 20s, now I don't know what you're doing sitting around your PC when you should get off your ass and look for love rather than picking on 16 year olds and talking about and oggling Millia and her daughters, and if you're not on your ass, than good for you. And here's a question for you, have you gotten laid? Not that I really care, besides you're going to have to be paying me so I can protect your ass from "...all foreign and domestic threats..." So, I say this with some regret...frakk you and shut the hell up. <_<

Okay now, with J A Dare, I do want some Macross toys, but I have to devote my money to other stuff, when I'm ready to buy some Valkyries, I'm going to start with a couple of the 1/48 DYRL? Valkyries, preferably Roy's and Hikaru's VF-1S, and Hikaru's VF-1A, the Low Visibility one is nice, then move on to the 1/72 Macross Plus toys. But the toys are on a different forum and thread. Damn, I'm hungry. Bye. :blink:

You know theres this magical thing called Private Messages. It would be nice if you use them. <_< I don't want my thread to be locked. Thank you. :angry: <_<

So...back to a color version of the slightly altered version. When do you think it'll be done SkullLeaderVF-X??

I don't know. I don't have the skills to color like a few other Mworld members here. :( So I left it opean for anyone who wants to try to color it themselvs.