She's only 14!

SkullLeaderVF-X

Yeah, I use to work in a hospital...  unfortunately nurses don't dress like that :(  Really unfortunate...

Some do... just not at the hospital.

:o:huh: Is this where you tell us you banged a chick that looked like that except without the pointy ears?

:ph34r:

:lol:

Vostok 7

I've seen this drawing before.  Did you use a reference pic? :huh:

Great work though.

Here :lol:

MAC7-27.jpg

Edited by joseph

Yeah, I use to work in a hospital...  unfortunately nurses don't dress like that :(  Really unfortunate...

Some do... just not at the hospital.

:o:huh: Is this where you tell us you banged a chick that looked like that except without the pointy ears?

:ph34r:

Vostok 7

:mellow: no. It is more of a reference to the fact that if one wants a girl to dress like that, one needs to take her out of a professional environment...

Watch your toung man... I have a GF now and she looks at the boards :unsure: . Gotta slow up on the references to my consumption of females. :lol:

Nice. Wonder where the source came from though?

It's from the Miss Macross 7 book. If you've got a Mylene fetish, it's a good read. If not, it's relatively worthless.

Thanks everyone. Yeah. It's from Miss Macross7 book. I used that pic as the base. then decided too spice it up a little.

Anyone who's over 18 in this forum is a sicko...so I can make a comment about that picture and still be "clean." Ah, it's good to be young. Well, when I first saw Macross 7 I thought Mylene was about 17 or 19, but when I found out she was 14 I was totally surprised. Well, I think Mylene is hot, but I prefer her mom, damn she's a MILF, and her other sisters. Komillia and Emilla. Hot damn! :lol:

Anyone who's over 18 in this forum is a sicko...

what if u are 18?? :lol: I forgot to post in this thread a couple days ago...I like both pics! but really people, at the time she was gamlin's girlfriend, so would it really be wrong??