I've done it! my custom vf-19!

VF-19 pilot!!!

OOOH... Time for a step-by-step on that mod... Very cool.... So are you going to share the technique? ;)

Sweet ass! That's pretty cool! Is the mod you did durable? From the big pic, it looks like the engine intakes to the thighs are held together by a small pin.

yes it is extremely stable....that little pin you see is attached to ball joints that are

fused so to speak, into the legs and upper fusalage. it is that ball joint that allows for the legs to jet out in any direction.

in order to do this you will need to remove some excess plastic that got in the way in the first place making it impossible to get the gerwalk we all saw in the movie.

though i have to admit....wieght was an issue....obviously the metal portion of the upper frame is top heavy.

so i would not go touching it too much :D

still i don't paly with my valks anyway....so its cool.

yes it is extremely stable....that little pin you see is attached to ball joints that are

fused so to speak, into the legs and upper fusalage. it is that ball joint that allows for the legs to jet out in any direction.

in order to do this you will need to remove some excess plastic that got in the way in the first place making it impossible to get the gerwalk we all saw in the movie.

though i have to admit....wieght was an issue....obviously the metal portion of the upper frame is top heavy.

hmmm, sounds too risky for me... I only have one yf-19 and i love it dearly as it was my first macross toy.

I'll just enjoy your handy work so more.

oooooh.... ahhhh.

:D

Smart thinking. Great job. so how does it look in the other modes?

JT

well,

initially I had some issues about gutting my VF-19...but i siad what the hell.!!!

i wanted to see if it could be done. abd to be honest it was beginning to bug me that yamato didn't get the gerwalk right...

anyway i can always get another. ;)

hopfully yamato will get it right with the fastpack version. :D

if it ever comes out.. :p

Very sweet job! Now an interesting and risky mod to do is the torso area. Should make it abit more bendable like in the custom kakizaki posted.

Anyway....good job. Now show us battroid and fighter modes pls. ;)

thanks for all the compliments guys!!!

i am currently working on the same custom job for my VF-19 A (Game version)

as soon as i am done i will try and post some pics... i will also ntry and pu together some kind of step by step with pictures on the next job... ;)

but do have to warn you this custom job is not for the faint of heart ...you really have to gut your VF-19....as some one told me before they would not risk it. :unsure:

but the good thing is that after all it looks great ,,,so there was a light at the end of the tunnel. :D:D