takatoys

Finally, I have my new set of stickers ready and these are:

vfonezerothumb.jpg

Sticker set for 1/48 VF one and 1/60 zero

lowvisstealththumb.jpg

Stickers for 1/48 low vis Stealth

gbpthumb.jpg

Stickers for 1/48 GBP armor

These are stickers (not water slide decals) professionally made on high quality transparent 3M sheets (actual color of sheet is white, not blue). Markings are not pre-cut.

Price is US$10 for the VF-One /Zero set, US$10 for the Low vis Stealth and US$6 for the GBP armor.

Shipping is free in the US area.

To order, send me an email or paypal me: importsalexander@terra.com.pe

NOTE: I will be able to send the stickers on the second week of July.

See samples of the stickers applied to the toys:

1/48 Strike Stealth

1/60 VF Zero

1/48 GBP armor

Other sets that I have:

Takatoys Macross stickers

Edited by takatoys

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing the VF-1/VF-0 sheet is enough for two toys, right? Not overlapping on the stickers used? If you're still taking orders, I've recently ordered a 1/48 Cannon Fodder and the low-vis GBP, and I've got a VF-0 sitting on my desk that I've no plans to taint with Yamato's own stickers.

Payment sent! Decided on an extra sheet of the VF-1/VF-0 stickers since I'll definitely grab a VF-0A and I'll likely grab Kakizake to finish out my Skull Squadron.

Thet look pretty good, Minor complaints would be that a few white+ black markings on the Zero's sheet have the black out of line with the white, and the GBP Lacks the screw cover, circle-shaped markings, and I got sent a low vis standard set instead of a low vis option set :p (it's kay though because I mostly wanted the kill markings and the stardard set has them as well)

But nitpicking aside, these are very nice! My GBP looks 100X better then it did and I'm sure at least 80% beter then it would with those thick frosty nightmare markings that came with it! Good job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...