1/72 Hcm Vf-1s

Solscud007

That's awesome. B))  Everyone seems to be very interested in classic Macross toys lately. Backlash from all the new Yamato offerings lately?

381271[/snapback]

no, I have always liked the Old macross toys more than yamato.

hi Solscud007 do you have any more pics of it? i was wondering maybe if you had any action poses, i want to pick one up but i was wondering if it is really all that poseable.

chris

hi Solscud007 do you have any more pics of it? i was wondering maybe if you had any action poses, i want to pick one up but i was wondering if it is really all that poseable.

chris

381350[/snapback]

sure I will take pics. It isnt all that poseable. it has a smidgeon better poseability than a 1/55.

Like the wrists can rotate. the upper arms can rotate. (however the lower arm and upper arm joint, where the elbow is, the arms dont bend 90 degrees.

The legs have a bit more room to do the chicken wallk in gerwalk mode.

And the feet are similar to 1/60 scale where they can open and pivot.

also the hips have ball joints to spread apart in the "A" stance. look at the pics.

That's awesome. B))  Everyone seems to be very interested in classic Macross toys lately. Backlash from all the new Yamato offerings lately?

381271[/snapback]

381347[/snapback]

I hear ya. The nostalgic apeal of classic toys can never realy be matched by new releases. I would own more of them if I could. The hands are realy great, I had no idea the HCM had hands like that.

381271[/snapback]

381347[/snapback]

DITTO!

I got an opened one that looked like it had been removed maybe once (VF-1J) for $200 (everything still on sprue). I've seen VF-1As in the same shape go for about $150. I've now heard of 2 members who have found very decent VF-1As for as low as $100.

Does anyone know what the original release numbers were on the HCM? Probably lower than most Bandai toys given their "colectable" nature. A local toy shop has a Gundam HCM for sale, I can't remember what series it was from. What other properties were given the HCM treatment?

Does anyone know what the original release numbers were on the HCM? Probably lower than most Bandai toys given their "colectable" nature. A local toy shop has a Gundam HCM for sale, I can't remember what series it was from. What other properties were given the HCM treatment?

383482[/snapback]

dougram and Lgaim is all I can think of

383482[/snapback]

dougram and Lgaim is all I can think of

383605[/snapback]

As far as I can remember, the following series were in the HCM:

Gundam,L-gaim,Xabungle,Vifam,Brave Raideen and Macross.

Dougram was never in the HCM line. The Dougram series that you refered to should be the Dual Model produced by Takara.