What's Eating Your $ Besides Valks

max

The bad:

An int. school here costs between 15.000-16.000 per year. I paid less in university. <_<

There are NO loans, NO credit cards.

The Wive. but I must say she is a beauty and she deserves it. :)

The beast (my son... love to buy him all the toys he wants and I want... my defect)

Rent in Shanghai is damn nuts...

night life... expensive. DAMN EXPENSIVE!

Furniture... she loves to change everything in the house after a year at the most.

Toys... since I decided to stop buying PVC crap and Japanese companies decided to start production of MORE collectors toys like te fewture Black Ryoma, Yamato's 1/48s, SOCs and so on... I got pretty screwed with my "let's safe for the best". So I am buying every cool "coolectors Toys" and I am damn broke in my monthly toy allowance.

My modelling skills are getting better so are my expenses in airbrushes, compressor, paint, and every singly thingie I can get in a hobby shop.

Got into Resin Kits... big mistake.

Been SO near HK.. I am making up excuses all the time to fly there for some "meeting" while it is just toy hunting...

Foreigners food is price tag x 2 or 3.

FLights and hollydays... we are far away from home, It cost a fortune to visit the family.

The good:

Thaks God I already have my houses so no need to pay mortage.

we only have one child (BIG ISSUE).

Car is provided by the company (not a Benz but still decent piece of junk).

Air Tickets to hokme are provided by the company, as well all the normal stuff a compny will pay for ya.

Got a good job.

I dont like strippers... much.

Gas is suppa cheap in Shanghai. (anyways, I dont care, compay pays for that)

The FAKE MARKET is the best ever... My wife can buy a whole closet every day for damn cheap, so she can excersice her shopping without huge damages to my finances.

Drivers are cheap so I dont have to carry my wife and son arround, and most important she uses my car while I am working, so no "wife car" is needed.

I am a Cheap bastard so I dont spend in clothes or cigars, cars... just toys.

• 3 weeks later...

367972[/snapback]

The first one I heartily condone. As for number 2...I don't know whether to congratulate you, or offer you my pity... :D

Aw damn, that woulda been hilarious if we all just posted pics of our girlfriends in this forum. Why didn't we think of this sooner???? Why am I broke???

This lifestyle:

Edit - pics removed... those could definitely be blackmail in some hands.

Edited by jenius

Trying to get by on a young journalist's salary is almost impossible, lol.

362284[/snapback]

Try trying to make ends meet on a teacher's salary! :) Haha! Now that's challenging (while trying to keep up my collecting habit)!

Aw damn, that woulda been hilarious if we all just posted pics of our girlfriends in this forum.  Why didn't we think of this sooner????  Why am I broke???

This lifestyle:

367990[/snapback]

All round to your house for beer and women then. :p