Time to ban MGREXX

I just talked to Memodominon on the phone... because.. we're actually friends (news to MGREXX) and he doesn't know anything about posting any sort of topic on MW today. In fact, as of right now he's at the Robotech Party that they're throwing today. Which he invited me to... (guess who wasn't invited. :lol: )

Anyway... as I remember, signing up as someone else is a bannable offense right?

As much as I like to see mgrexx get the sack full of used A1 doorknobs upside the head. you need proof my friend, guess while we are at it lets blame him for hacking shawnIB . :p

Edited by Zentrandude

As much as I like to see mgrexx get the sack full of used A1 doorknobs upside the head. you need proof my friend, guess while we are at it lets blame him for hacking shawnIB . :p

Even Memo said it was him before I asked. :rolleyes:

Seriously, who else would be interested in posting that?

With the internet, it can be anybody. Im sure if i wanted to I can just lurk rt.com and make some name after somebody and start posting bs about kittens and man faye then bash rt while make it look like another person on the boards that likes to cause trouble and say I was him. But since you put it up, you have the burden of presenting proof that was him. If both IP addresses match or close enough for the dynamic ones or even if you got mflex to say its him then maybe (I can say im the one that took shawnIB account but it would be a lie).

By the way im spartacus.. i mean Exo :p

BAN DUKE TOGO!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

lol just kidding good sir. Feel better now Duke?

But seriously what's up with Macross World these days? First theres there's the drama over at Other Anime and Sci-Fi, then the "friendly cracker" warning and now the so called "plea" as I see it by Memodominon. These are some odd days for MW I tell ya.

With the internet, it can be anybody. Im sure if i wanted to I can just lurk rt.com and make some name after somebody and start posting bs about kittens and man faye then bash rt while make it look like another person on the boards that likes to cause trouble and say I was him. But since you put it up, you have the burden of presenting proof that was him. If both IP addresses match or close enough for the dynamic ones or even if you got mflex to say its him then maybe (I can say im the one that took shawnIB account but it would be a lie).

I guess we can all just pretend that we're too stupid to know that it's that dumbfuck troll. :rolleyes:

Fucking coward.

I guess we can all just pretend that we're too stupid to know that it's that dumbfuck troll. :rolleyes:

Fucking coward.

Its better to be a coward than be a fool that points at a random person and blame him/her without proof. only your evidence you provided mean nothing. I can say that the person is you but I have no proof to say that. Get proof that they are one and the same and post it here.

Fucking coward.

Its better to be a coward than be a fool that points at a random person and blame him/her without proof. only your evidence you provided mean nothing. I can say that the person is you but I have no proof to say that. Get proof that they are one and the same and post it here.

Random?

What makes you think it's random?

I don't feel slightly foolish cuz I actually met the guy and he admits of being proud of doing this kind of sh!t. Straight from the horse's mouth. I wouldn't be pointing my finger unless I was positive. It fools like you that let people like him take advantage. It's the very thing he's counting on...

Anyway, I said my case... its up to the mods to think it over.

Fucking coward.

Random?

I don't feel slightly foolish cuz I actually met the guy and he admits of being proud of doing this kind of sh!t. Straight from the horse's mouth. I wouldn't be pointing my finger unless I was positive. It fools like you that let people like him take advantage. It's the very thing he's counting on...

Look saying he did it means nothing. I can say exo told me he has a huge womans plus sized underwear collection in his room, get mgrexx to post he did it here or match up the ip address. Till then stop blaming others like the salem witch trials.

I blame Duke for being too sexy like A1 since president bush told me ;)

Fucking coward.

Random?

Look saying he did it means nothing. I can say exo told me he has a huge womans plus sized underwear collection in his room, get mgrexx to post he did it here or match up the ip address. Till then stop blaming others like the salem witch trials.

I blame Duke for being too sexy like A1 since president bush told me ;)

ANd I got your point Zentrandude... you can say all the funny scenarios in your head about me just to make me look stupid. You know very well I can do the same with you. But I'm not going to waste my time with you. I'm very aware that this is a bitch hunt. If it was a legal case in the freakin supreme court I would care. But it's not, so I said my piece.

Nice try trying to get A1 and Togo to back you BTW... they probably WILL come to your rescue. :rolleyes:

Heh why would I need them to back me up :p besides all Im saying throughout your rage is provide tangible proof or near enough. This is exactly how my great grandfather dissapeared by the japanese during WW2, atm nothing about the guy blaming another that he "told him" that he did something.

Nice try trying to get A1 and Togo to back you BTW... they probably WILL come to your rescue.  :rolleyes:

Heh why would I need them to back me up :p besides all Im saying throughout your rage is provide tangible proof or near enough. This is exactly how my great grandfather dissapeared by the japanese during WW2, atm nothing about the guy blaming another that he "told him" that he did something.

Yeah... I'll make my point again by saying I got your point... no need to keep reiterating the same thing with different silly examples. unless its a hobby of yours, then go ahead and have a field day. :rolleyes:

Nice try trying to get A1 and Togo to back you BTW... they probably WILL come to your rescue.  :rolleyes:

Yeah... I'll make my point again by saying I got your point... no need to keep reiterating the same thing with different silly examples. unless its a hobby of yours, then go ahead and have a field day. :rolleyes:

Sure I can point it out again extra higher post count never hurts ;) it seems your cooling down now. macross world forums told me that the macross world website is realy the middle child and never gets attention. :)

it's seems like I'm cooling off now? Dumbass... I wasn't annoyed until you annoyed me. Now you say that you wanted me to cool off? Blow it out your ass idiot.

Your first post sounds to me that your very anoyed with him and what so called he said to you just pressed the right button. If you wasn't anoyed I doubt you would made this thread then.

you read posts the way you want to. i learned that any tone can be derived from any posts. Actually I was cracking up when I wrote the first post. Memo and I just finished talking about how pathetic MGTROLL is and all the stupid things he does and this stunt is exactly the the kinda sh!t he would pull because he did it over and over at RT.com.

If I may quote Moderator Roy Focker from a previous thread:

If anyone wants to send a PM to the Moderators saying "ban this guy" go head. Do not open up such a topic in public. Instigating the public on your side to go against another will not be tolerated. How often do we side or approve of mob rule?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...40entry180729

If you really want this guy gone then spare us the drama and PM a mod. :rolleyes:

Zentrandude,

Are you REALLY asking for a fair look into this situation, or are you just protecting a buddy? I mean if I were a mod, EXO's word would be enough. But I know EXO on a personal level so I trust him more than most members.

Well, I did PM DA about mgrexx a day or two ago but never heard anything back.

mgrexx is getting quite out of hand, and if he did pose as someone else in order to start a flame thread then enough is enough already. The guy is a cancer of this board.

I blame Duke for being too sexy like A1 since president bush told me  ;)

I'm not sexy, I'm pretty.

Depends on what you are wearing.

Zentrandude,

Are you REALLY asking for a fair look into this situation, or are you just protecting a buddy? I mean if I were a mod, EXO's word would be enough. But I know EXO on a personal level so I trust him more than most members.

I didn't know who mgrexx is untill he sign up on to these boards, basicly fair look since no matter how low a person is (mgrexx is very low) just using him as a scapegoat without hard proof is just not right. this is not guantanamo locking people up for being suspected and treated badly.

Maybe you're confusing this with real life.... no one really gets locked up after they get banned.

And Opus... I made this public to show people that the actual memodonion had nothing to do with the post that was done in public. It wasn't drama til I started arguing with Z. At that point you should have closed the thread and saved yourself the drama. :rolleyes:

you will be surprised on how often things are linked up after all kids killed other kids over virtual items like in mir online. besides virtual life or real life peoples rights are still peoples rights even if others say they don't have them here.

you will be surprised on how often things are linked up after all kids killed other kids over virtual items like in mir online.  besides virtual life or real life peoples rights are still peoples rights even if others say they don't have them here.

It's already been said that MW isn't a democracy but a Shawnocracy and he assigns people to mod. there's no elections held here... should the US Gov't step in and stop that madness? I've presented what I know... that's it.

BTW... I don't really care about stupid kids that kill each other over online bull... I'm not gonna post based on that thought. it'd be idiotic to, I don't even know why yoiu bring up stupid scenarios to back yourself.

Edited by >EXO<

Perhaps knowing more about a situation will reveal the facts. I'm an internet idiot... I don't know how people hijack accounts and do other such things so perhaps if someone would explain a few things to me I'd learn some more and the rest of the MW community could as well.

I personally don't know this "memodonion" person. Did he have a MW account before the little "incident" last night? If he did then how was his account hijacked by MGREXX? If he did not have an account, can it be somehow proven that the account was made by someone other than him? I am guessing that the only way to tell would be the mods could check the IP address? But if this "memodonion" (the real one) was not a member with an account how can they compare IP addresses? Or is it as simple as comparing the "memodonion" account IP with MGREXX's account IP?

I can understand why EXO posed this here, as info to the members that someone may be passing themselves off as someone else. Much like the "Site Hacked" thread far above in the Site News section, if people are coming on MW and pretending to be other people that is big news. I mean, I started getting quite angry at that "memodonion" who was posting last night. I'd feel pretty darn stupid if I was getting pissed at someone else pretending to be "memodonion" and then took out my rage on the real "memodonion".

But the heart of this issue and the argument it has spurned is proof. I myself would like to see proof solid that someone has misrepresented themselves on the board, like show that their IP is the same on two accounts or something. While that does not concretely proove it is the same person (as by my feeble understanding entire office buildings can have the same IP) it sure makes it easy to know how closely related things are.

Arguing is pointless until we know more and all the facts are in. I've known EXO longer than I've known MGREXX so my allegiance is with EXO until proof positive shows otherwise. What does EXO have to gain by all this with a lie anyway?

he gains less headaches or hes getting kicks out of it, for me I only gain is peoples rights on the internet being enforced. I don't care if exo likes the communist ideas but I don't like when people saying ban some jerk because he doesn't like him. If I wanted to I can get bunch of people banned here by making other accounts and make it look like the person and cover my IP address.

It may be "stupid" but its the way it is.

Or is it as simple as comparing the "memodonion" account IP with MGREXX's account IP?

This would be the ideal proof. But, unfortunately, it's a small matter to visit a proxy first that would then mask your IP address when you post. But, then again, the use of such a known "anonymizer" might be seen as circumstantial evidence that at least someone had posted here that already had an account.

I think MGREXX is merely kept around as our token "see, we are tolerant moderators" guy. As long as he's here, we can't ever accuse the mods of being heavy-handed! :lol: