MW Con 5 Shirt

Hey why don't we make a special macross world con 5 band like the yellow lance arm strong band that would be cool. Like black band with mwcon 5 on the side in white with the red macross kite symblo

from Rich

Hey why don't we make a special macross world con 5 band like the yellow lance arm strong band that would be cool. Like black band with mwcon 5 on the side in white with the red macross kite symblo

from Rich

Let's not. I have enough bands. :rolleyes:

Hey why don't we make a special macross world con 5 band like the yellow lance arm strong band that would be cool.  Like black band with mwcon 5 on the side in white with the red macross kite symblo

from Rich

Let's not. I have enough bands. :rolleyes:

but not an official macrossworld one! :p:D:lol:

Dude you really don't want one even if it helps fund the mwcon 5. Anyways :) I found a web site and gave them a call just waiting for a answer. Does anybody know how many I should order?

from Rich

Dude you really don't want one even if it helps fund the mwcon 5. Anyways :) I found a web site and gave them a call just waiting for a answer. Does anybody know how many I should order?

from Rich

Usually those places only do it on the cheap if you order hundreds of them. I have done logo ordering before, and it is usually in large quantities, like 500 or more.

• 2 weeks later...

I asked Solscud007 yesterday about the t-shirt, and he plans a totally new design. A blueprint of the top view of the VF-1 in fighter mode with nosecone pointing down on the front of the shirt. Not sure if he mentioned anything about the back.