Ivh idh bleets, ve can kill idh...

So, who's getting this one?. The same version the lucky limeys have been able to get for years in the UK, now released here....

I'm going to get my copy in exactly 22 minutes, when I get off work...

Anyone else plan on getting this?.

Also, I thought it strange that this was originally slated for a mid july release then pushed back until 8/10, until I saw the commercials for AVP last night which starts this Friday. A little clever ploy to get people in the Predator mindset before the movie.

Although, given AVP's startling lack of Ahnult, I will pass on it.

Well, I have it in my grubby little hands now!

I didn't know that it comes with a free ticket to see AVP. I might have to check it out after all.

The box is sweet, slipcase with a trifold inside, enviro pack style, but with all the principle characters on each of the trifolds along with some of their nicer quotes...

Dutch - If it bleeds, we can kill it, and stick around.

Dylan & Blaine - That's a real nasty habit you got there. Payback time, and I aint got time to bleed.

The predator - You're one ugly motherf**ker!

And underneath the main DVD, "makes Cambodia look like Kansas".

NICE! - and Suncoast has it for $19.99 today.

Yeah, I picked it up today a while after work ^_^. Great buy. I adore the packaging ^_^. Extras are great too.

By the way, easy Easter Egg I stumbled upon. WHen you're in the the menu with all the different feauturettes (there's seven of them), press up at the top one and it will move to a blank part. Hit enter and you will see a featurette of the cast talking about Jesse Ventura's political career ^_^.

And the movie comes with a free AVP ticket! I get to see it twice now ^_^.

Though AvP has Lance Henriksen in it, and he is far more awesome than any grunting Humvee driving Republican.

(Can you guess I aint Arnie's biggest fan?)

Section III: Never Allowed

#1. No religious or political debates.

If you want to talk politics go to the proper outside forum. Not everyone shares your beliefs. Nothing starts more arguments then these kinds of debates. They have value but they have no value here.

I got the set last night. The special features look good, though I heard second hand my favorite feature (directors commentary) is a little dry. But I've been waiting for a proper release of this film for some time.

I've looked over the features and box briefly and it's pretty good. Certainly not the best DVD set I've ever purchased, but better than most. The movie cash for AVP is nice, since I was loathe to pay to see that film anyway :)

Though AvP has Lance Henriksen in it, and he is far more awesome than any grunting Humvee driving Republican.

(Can you guess I aint Arnie's biggest fan?)

Section III: Never Allowed

#1. No religious or political debates.

If you want to talk politics go to the proper outside forum. Not everyone shares your beliefs. Nothing starts more arguments then these kinds of debates. They have value but they have no value here.

Yeah, thats a REAL big political discussion. :rolleyes:

I got it, the discs look werid - the inner ring on the underside look "burnt", or oxidized. For those who bought a copy, do your discs look like that too?

Mine have those too.....it's just a slight tinger of burnt sierra.

I just finished the movie about an hour ago, and it was just as good as before. Although I've only been able to catch the first disc, I'm still debating when I'm gonna use my FREE AVP movie pass. Hehehehehe.

"Anytime."