Gunbuster - Noriko Resin fig.

JValk

I have this one and the resin kit. the PVC is very nice compared to the resin kit. For the price..yes, it's a little high, but the resin kit cost $120 and you have sand it down, prime it, glue it and then paint/air brush it. So if you don't want spend $45 more and to do all that, the price is good for the PVC :p

Seeing as how I am the rampant Gunbuster nut around here, I bought two of those PVC figures. One for display and one for my collection. I also have the resin kit of the same pose. They are pretty good, if you ask me. Since I do not have the patience to build figure kits, the prepainted was a great find.

By the way, HLJ and Hobby Search have this same figure for less than what he is charging on this auction. I got mine from HLJ when they first came out for roughly $52.00 each. At least, that's what my credit card statement from them says.

HLJ will be about $75 including s/h/taxes

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?KBYPP-14

I actually had a thread on this figure not long after or even in the PVC Mahoro +

sportsbike thread

(Which has been delayed dammit, just like the max Q-rau,... oh well, another

month to save up since this month I had to buy a new helmet and pay my

motorcycle exams -lets just hope I pass)

Edited by Nightbat®