Pierre Bernard's Recliner Of Rage strikes again.

I never thought he'd mention another anime title to talk about. But once again Pierre Bernard showed up on a (NEW?) episode of Conan O'Brien tonight.

He recently tuned into Cartoon Network to check out some Cowboy Bebop, only to find out that it had been replace by Case Close(d). He described Bebop as having jazz music that calmed his nerves, with images of a frog staircase to heaven (I guess he just saw Mushroom Samba). He also took the time to pronounce all five of the Bebop crewmembers.

He then went on to bash Case Closed, saying that it was a poorly drawn replacement for Cowboy Bebop. He would have prefered them to replace it with Sakura Diaries, Amazing Nurse Nanako, or Bubblegum Crisis.

:lol::D:p

As soon as I saw that, I recorded it on my TiVo.

Now, if I can get it off of there, I will post it.

It is cool to hear someone blast the cartoon network for their constant schedule changing, but at the same time, it lumps all Anime fans into that "lonely loser" category which I'm happy to say just isn't true. :rolleyes:

Bout time they took Cowboy Bebop off the air. They had it running continuously for ages. As much as I loved it, it's time for somethign different. Trigun is pushing it as well.

Sorry I missed the rant. By all means if someone has it, post it. May have to catch the rerun tonight on Comedy Central if I have time, though I will most likely miss it.

...it lumps all Anime fans into that "lonely loser" category which I'm happy to say just isn't true.  :rolleyes:

...it's not? :p

Well... it sorta is true.

But not you guys. You guys are cool. It's those other guys. :lol:

Which other guys?

Gundam Fans?

*ducks flying chair*

Robotech Fans?

*dodges coffee table*

:lol::D:lol::D