Macross AMV's

Pat S

Here are some Macross related music videos I enjoyed. You have to log into http://www.animemusicvideos.org to download though.

1st is Macross Plus with the song Electric Heaven by Dune, very fun dance song and a well done video...

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/member...nfo.php?v=18888

2nd is Macross Zero and Yukikaze with the song Odonata by Orbital. Excellent eerie electronic song all edited with action sequences. The source material is not 100% here, but the vid is still worth watching if you like those shows and Orbital.

http://animemusicvideos.org/members/member...nfo.php?v=19342

I'd like to reccomend another vid, but I can't find it for download, it's Macross Plus with the song The Distance by Cake. Very funny video, they edited it so that the action goes with the words, it's very well done.

I also have The Distance one. It's a really well made (as in the song actually corresponds to the scenes) video.

And I remember the Metallica Blitzkrieg one, although they didn't have the best source for it (recorded off of scifi).

I believe there was another Macross Plus one with some song from Blink 182, but I don't remember which song.

I also have The Distance one. It's a really well made (as in the song actually corresponds to the scenes) video.

And I remember the Metallica Blitzkrieg one, although they didn't have the best source for it (recorded off of scifi).

I believe there was another Macross Plus one with some song from Blink 182, but I don't remember which song.

its Dammit. i got that one too. pretty sweet.

I think that a lot of people haven't seen the two I linked to above, and definitely the Dune Electric Heaven one is a really beautiful song, and goes well with Macross Plus. I had never heard it before this video. It's 5 minutes long, and a lot of fun. So, if you like other Macross or Anime Music vids, give at least that one a shot.

I think someone did Blitzkrieg by Metallica.

SDF doesn't showboat enough for me to dig too many AMVs of it...

Something like Naruto is more up my alley there... or Macross Zero...

Are there any good Naruto AMVs? I haven't really seen any.

I think my favorite AMV is Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat B!tch using Eva and DBZ footage.

yeah, i have the going the distance one from Cake and several others....

Fuel by Metallica, the Top Gun Mix (the opening music and 'Highway to the Danger zone') and Do yer wanna be a space man from oasis.

pretty cool stuff.

All great AMVs, have you seen the one Song 2 by Blur I think?

I think someone did Blitzkrieg by Metallica.

SDF doesn't showboat enough for me to dig too many AMVs of it...

Something like Naruto is more up my alley there... or Macross Zero...

Are there any good Naruto AMVs? I haven't really seen any.

I think my favorite AMV is Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat B!tch using Eva and DBZ footage.

There's a good one with Linkin Park - Faint....

Fits pretty well for a series as angsty as Naruto lol. There's others.. but my room-mate had them all...

Can't you get stuff at amv.org or something? I forget where...

If you're interested, I've got a Rock Lee Mentos Commercial though. :)

Oh and someone did a hilarious amv of Sifl & Ollie's "Ninjas of the Night" song using clips from Naruto. Comedy gold!

Can't you get stuff at amv.org or something? I forget where...

If you're interested, I've got a Rock Lee Mentos Commercial though. :)

Oh and someone did a hilarious amv of Sifl & Ollie's "Ninjas of the Night" song using clips from Naruto. Comedy gold!

I'll try that site. Did you get that Mentos commercial off there. I assume it ends with a glint off his teeth. :D

damn it i signed up and i can't download shiet until 2 weeks?  WTF is up with that BS, that site sucks

:angry:

thanks for wasting my F'ing time  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Dudes, sorry about that, I didn't know they had that policy now. :(

that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the website, thanks for posting the info ;)