A Feddie Secret... the GUNBIKE!

Poor RX-78.. seems the Feddie budget has had to make some cutbacks in its field delivery systems..

Where do you find this photos. Pretty funny. I hope that kid made it home safely.

http://riceornot.ricecop.com/

A frequent visit of mine. =D

Edit: Link

Edited by GreenGuy42

Thanks for the link. I guess I am getting old. do people really want to drive car that has pattern of Zebra or tiger?????

It might get attention from others on the road, but I think it might not be the attention I will be lloking forward to.

Thanks for the link. I guess I am getting old. do people really want to drive car that has pattern of Zebra or tiger?????

It might get attention from others on the road, but I think it might not be the attention I will be lloking forward to.

Only if they're Ted Nugent fans.

You guys are making a serious mistake in underestimating the power of this advanced mobile armor.

It's capable of unaided flight without anti-gravity generator, fusion propulsion, chemical-burn vernier, or minovsky particle drive when equipped with the special E.T. unit in the forward basket assembly.

Edited by ComicKaze