Need more valks !

cambodian tire

Hey people! could anybody tell me if Yamato is going to re-stock Roy's Vf-1s ? or any "s" for that matter ...? Hey Kevin are you getting a shipment of s type valks any time soon? I'd appreciate any info you guys could give me as I'm looking to add to my huge collection of one 1/48 vf-1 ("J" w. F.P.'s) thanks alot - Mark

I think i picked the last one up here in the California Bay area.

I was searching for a while to find a VF-1S Roy at a decent price.

Almost everyone is sold out of the VF-1S Roy and it is now out of print.

I know Treasure Island at Frank n Son's has them but they are asking an arm and a leg.

$150 at their store (+ tax)

$155 on e-bay ($11 shipping and tax in CA)

$169 at their web site.

http://www.tisinc99.com/mavfvafiroyf.html

Almost everyone else is sold out of the Roy.

I do hope they produce more Roy's, this is the 2nd production that is sold out and hard to find now.

There are a vew VF-1S Hikaru's around though, but i did hear that they stopped production on it as well. So what ever is out there in shops is what's left.

Edited by fansubs2000

They've already reissued the VF-1S once... what were you guys waiting for? :p

It's hard to say whether or not they'll release another version. Again, they would have to see significant demand.

I think it'd be cool if they sold a VF-1S with Super/Strike armor. That'd be a cool set and a helluva entry point in collecting Macross 1/48 toys. ;)

:lol: hmm, I wonder if the VF-1s would match up to the price of a LV at the end of the year?

I would seriously doubt that. The LV was a limited release and there was never any hope of them rereleasing it. (Well there's a small hope among some people) But the rest can be rereleased if warranted. But it should be enough to keep the prices away from LV proportions. That's if we don't screw ourselves with wild speculations and rumors.

Where is the 19FP?!

Other things I would like to see...

1/48 DYRL Kakizake 1A

1/48 DYRL Max 1S

Things I would like to see, but probably never will...

1/48 VT-1

1/48 VE-1

1/48 VF-1J w/ GBP armor

Looks like it is turning into a thread of "This is what I want Yamato to make 1/48".

<_<:rolleyes::ph34r:

Anyways, from my understanding, they are not making any more released valks. That means the VF-1S Roy, Hikaru, VF-1A Max, Hikaru are done for now. I seriously doubt that Roy will be like the Low Vis. Low Vis was made on a limited basis (as to how many, I dunno and I dont think anybody knows.).

Speculation on what Yamato's future releases, I think they will go by their 1/60 release. So far so good except the release of the low vis for the 1/48 and 1/60 TRU release. If they do go by that schedule, we will see a CF. Now at this point, 2 seater valks is in the air. As much as I would like to get the Ostrich, we have not heard much about the 2 seaters. Since our informant has been cutoff, we can speculate till the cows come home.

As for the VF-19 FP, I dunno. Kinda like we saw the 1/60 monster but afterwards we have heard nothing. It seems that Yamato is transitioning to Macross Zero stuff as well. I sincerely hope that Yamato reconsider on the VF-0 "Take-apart" transformable 1/100 scale. We all know the VB-6 1/100 Koenig Monster is coming but are we sure? Based on the track record of the VF-19 FP and 1/60 Monster, we were waiting in anticipation but POOF, we have heard Jack and crap... and Jack left town. :blink:

Looks like it is turning into a thread of "This is what I want Yamato to make 1/48".

<_<:rolleyes::ph34r:

Anyways, from my understanding, they are not making any more released valks. That means the VF-1S Roy, Hikaru, VF-1A Max, Hikaru are done for now. I seriously doubt that Roy will be like the Low Vis. Low Vis was made on a limited basis (as to how many, I dunno and I dont think anybody knows.).

Speculation on what Yamato's future releases, I think they will go by their 1/60 release. So far so good except the release of the low vis for the 1/48 and 1/60 TRU release. If they do go by that schedule, we will see a CF. Now at this point, 2 seater valks is in the air. As much as I would like to get the Ostrich, we have not heard much about the 2 seaters. Since our informant has been cutoff, we can speculate till the cows come home.

As for the VF-19 FP, I dunno. Kinda like we saw the 1/60 monster but afterwards we have heard nothing. It seems that Yamato is transitioning to Macross Zero stuff as well. I sincerely hope that Yamato reconsider on the VF-0 "Take-apart" transformable 1/100 scale. We all know the VB-6 1/100 Koenig Monster is coming but are we sure? Based on the track record of the VF-19 FP and 1/60 Monster, we were waiting in anticipation but POOF, we have heard Jack and crap... and Jack left town. :blink:

hey but we actujjally saw a PAINTED sculpt of the koenig at least...as far as YF19Fp and the 1/60 monster we have not seen sh*t. Besides they showed the koenig at a show as well. Wait was the 1/60 monster shown before? NOw that i think abouot it i thinkit was...

anyways the point is the koenig is farther along obviously if it comes painted at a show.,

<_<:rolleyes:  :ph34r:

Anyways, from my understanding, they are not making any more released valks.  That means the VF-1S Roy, Hikaru, VF-1A Max, Hikaru are done for now.  I seriously doubt that Roy will be like the Low Vis.  Low Vis was made on a limited basis (as to how many, I dunno and I dont think anybody knows.). 

Speculation on what Yamato's future releases, I think they will go by their 1/60 release.  So far so good except the release of the low vis for the 1/48 and 1/60 TRU release.  If they do go by that schedule, we will see a CF.  Now at this point, 2 seater valks is in the air.  As much as I would like to get the Ostrich, we have not heard much about the 2 seaters.  Since our informant has been cutoff, we can speculate till the cows come home.

As for the VF-19 FP,  I dunno. Kinda like we saw the 1/60 monster but afterwards we have heard nothing.  It seems that Yamato is transitioning to Macross Zero stuff as well.  I sincerely hope that Yamato reconsider on the VF-0 "Take-apart" transformable 1/100 scale.  We all know the VB-6 1/100 Koenig Monster is coming but are we sure? Based on the track record of the VF-19 FP and 1/60 Monster, we were waiting in anticipation but POOF, we have heard Jack and crap... and Jack left town.  :blink:

hey but we actujjally saw a PAINTED sculpt of the koenig at least...as far as YF19Fp and the 1/60 monster we have not seen sh*t. Besides they showed the koenig at a show as well. Wait was the 1/60 monster shown before? NOw that i think abouot it i thinkit was...

anyways the point is the koenig is farther along obviously if it comes painted at a show.,

Well, we havent seen a sculpted VF-19. We did, however, saw a 1/60 monster sculpted.

Just like others have already stated, the VF1S Roy Reissues are not being reproduced anytime soon by Yamato. Unless, Yamato receives a combined order say 5000 units, I would imagine would warrant another production run. I think they sold the remaining inventory months ago.

My last order of VF1S Roys were made 3+ months ago, and I sold my last few pieces about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, even my supplier doesn't have anymore to offer. I couldn't even restock the 1/48 VF1A Max though I do have a few more VF1A Hikarus inbound in a few weeks.

-Kevin

I don't think the Low-vis was as limited as people think. The only thing about it is that people tended to buy it BECAUSE they read on the box that it was limited and thought that it would be rare soon.

It's a perfect case of R. K. Merton's "Self-fulfilling prophecy".

By no means is the Low-vis production any more limited than Bandai's Max and Millia 1/55 reissues.

did he just say TONS of stores? do you own a toy store chain culverin? no sarcasm meant, honest. just that the way you phrased your words is very... exciting? after all, i'm still looking for quite a few 1/48s if i can get them cheap. we are talking about the Yamato 1/48 Roy Fokker VF-1S. i'd appreciate it if you could PM me with a list of what those stores of yours carry in terms of Yamato 1/48 Macross valks.

I don't think the Low-vis was as limited as people think. The only thing about it is that people tended to buy it BECAUSE they read on the box that it was limited and thought that it would be rare soon.

It's a perfect case of R. K. Merton's "Self-fulfilling prophecy".

By no means is the Low-vis production any more limited than Bandai's Max and Millia 1/55 reissues.

I believe this is the case as well. I felt like it was as rare as any other high demand valk (which excludes the Max 1A).