Where to d/l animated scenes from Macross games?

peter

ah... if there's important scenes not on the anniversary disk then they're unbeknownst to me... I've only played a couple of them... VF-X 1 and 2 and some of M3. I haven't even checked out the new one. :unsure: But the anniversary disk is still pretty valuable for people that want to see special content. Thanks YLM...

ah... if there's important scenes not on the anniversary disk then they're unbeknownst to me... I've only played a couple of them... VF-X 1 and 2 and some of M3. I haven't even checked out the new one. :unsure: But the anniversary disk is still pretty valuable for people that want to see special content. Thanks YLM...

I wasn't saying it sucked or anything, just as a half-assed completist too lazy to play through a half dozen crappy games it would have been nice to get more of the cutscene footage.

You half-pint junior mint fanboys, i swear... <_<

:lol:;)

ah... if there's important scenes not on the anniversary disk then they're unbeknownst to me... I've only played a couple of them...  VF-X 1 and 2 and some of M3.  I haven't even checked out the new one. :unsure: But the anniversary disk is still pretty valuable for people that want to see special content.  Thanks YLM...

I wasn't saying it sucked or anything, just as a half-assed completist too lazy to play through a half dozen crappy games it would have been nice to get more of the cutscene footage.

You half-pint junior mint fanboys, i swear... <_<

:lol:;)

I never said you said it sucked -_- ... only if there was an Archive for Random Macross stuff... something like a Random Macross Archive site... hmmm... yeah...

:p:D

there are no other half-pint junior mint fanboys... all the other ones are pints, quarts and gallons... :lol:

I never said you said it sucked -_- ... only if there was an Archive for Random Macross stuff... something like a Random Macross Archive site... hmmm... yeah...

I've actually kicked around the idea of hosting some video on my site, I've got the space now. Just a matter of getting the video itself, or buying a capture card for my G4.

The anniversary disk was nice, but it did leave out a lot of footage from games on the OC, Super Famicon, and the new generation console games. Didn't understand why it let out the intro to M3 as well. Some harcore Macross fan should compile all the footage onto DVD for all other fans to see. Especially since some of the games are discontinued.

The anniversary disk was nice, but it did leave out a lot of footage from games on the OC, Super Famicon, and the new generation console games. Didn't understand why it let out the intro to M3 as well. Some harcore Macross fan should compile all the footage onto DVD for all other fans to see. Especially since some of the games are discontinued.

Just bought it and finished watching it. I was kind of hoping to see video game/cutscene footage but there wasn't all that many. The ones that it did include were pretty *ucking cool, but are there better ones? I really love the opening for the Sega Saturn game. My favourite actually. Is there anything out there that's better? I'd do a poll, but don't know all the cutscenes....don't know how to do a poll either. Anyway, not bad overall....but leaves me wanting more....always wanting more.

Don't remember where I got this location from......I think it was from an old-old MW.....

but any way click here and hunt around....you should find tons of stuff. :D

BTW....pray that you have a VERY fast connection and LOTS of disk space...you won't be able to stop!! :blink::p

• 3 weeks later...
The ones that it did include were pretty *ucking cool, but are there better ones? I really love the opening for the Sega Saturn game. My favourite actually. Is there anything out there that's better? I'd do a poll, but don't know all the cutscenes....don't know how to do a poll either. Anyway, not bad overall....but leaves me wanting more....always wanting more.

I don't think it's better but the intro for the Dreamcast's M3 was pretty kick ass. That really should have been on anniversary disc. I haven't played a whole lot of VFX 1, 2 or Macross Plus so I'm not sure what other cut scenes there are. Hmm, I guess that's what I could be doing instead of sitting here on MW. :lol:;)