Valk Stand

Myersjessee

I think it looks cool. I plan on displaying my Valk up side down on the stand.

Yeah, me too. I'm only planning on getting one of these stands and have it for a FAST Pack-equipped Valk in fighter mode, like the ARMD launch arms upon which the stand is based. The rest of my valks are either on the ground or on those flexi display stands.

It's definetly a cool looking stand. But for that price, I'd rather buy Haterist's plexi stand. :p

Nothing against those stands, but I find the weird plexi arms to be a more distracting than just standing my valks or parking them on landing gear.

That's the thing I like about the Yamato stand, it actually looks like it belongs in a Macross setup.

But at that price, I am only getting one. ;)

Yeah, The price is a little hefty for me too. I'm just gonna get one. I have to agree with Blain about those other stands. I all ways find my eye looking at the stand more than the Valk. But if thats all you got then it's all good and I should shut up. Right. :rolleyes:

From what I hear, the Valkyrie stand will be out middle of July along with the second batch of VF1J/GBP1S armors....Apparently, Yamato quickly sold out of the first shipment of VF1J/GBP1S armors.

-Kevin

Hmm, since they sold well, I wonder if there is a better chance for 1/48 armor or more valkyries.

As far as the stand, it's kinda cool but I doubt they will sell well. If it transformed, then... :)