Dengeki Hobby 2004-07

CF18

Wow. Thank you thank you (one more) and thank you for all the SWEET scans.

Ya see that Yamato......take a look at the hips on the Hasegawa VF-0 Battroid. They haven't been getting FAT around that area. :p

Wow. Those Anti-UN craft are even sexier than before. B)):p:D

hmmm...Some new and interesting YAMATO VF-0 pics...now we can almost figure out how it transforms...or should I say plug and play?

One wings laps over on another in Batroid mode? The Fighter's nose still looks ugly to me. :ph34r:

hmmm...Some new and interesting YAMATO VF-0 pics...now we can almost figure out how it transforms...or should I say plug and play?

I'd say plug and play. <_<

I think I just lost my appetite for the 1/100 VF-0. :(

I love Yamato's work and all, but that VF-0 just doesn't look good. I might still get two (for the sake of having valks from every series), if it's $40 or lower. Anything above that, I'll just use the dough to buy the Hasegwa's, or save it for two VB-6's.

Oh yeah... can anyone translate the following photos: 3, 17 & 24 - I'd like to know what they are doing there - is that glue or Mr. Surfacer?

Odd that they glued the main gears in before they painted the legs - Man, is that panelling over done! :p

I think I just lost my appetite for the 1/100 VF-0. :(

I love Yamato's work and all, but that VF-0 just doesn't look good. I might still get two (for the sake of having valks from every series), if it's $40 or lower. Anything above that, I'll just use the dough to buy the Hasegwa's, or save it for two VB-6's.

Me too. I'll just wait for the VB-6 and if it ever comes, the YF-19FP.