Why was my Spiderman thread closed?

No Schwarzenegger = Not a good movie = No thread, evidently.

Let it go. You're love for Arnold is getting rather on the gay side. Plus Arnold hasn't done a good movie since True Lies...about 10 years ago.. Also you can't honestly say Twins, Kindergarten Cop or Last Action Hero were good movies..can you?

Anyway why was the Spiderman thread deleted? Not Sci-fi enough like another lame "Why Star Wars is still cool" thread. I like SW but not to the degree some you do.

No Schwarzenegger = Not a good movie                = No thread, evidently.

Let it go. You're love for Arnold is getting rather on the gay side. Plus Arnold hasn't done a good movie since True Lies...about 10 years ago.. Also you can't honestly say Twins, Kindergarten Cop or Last Action Hero were good movies..can you?

Actually I love his politics and his ties/similarities to Reagan even more than I love his movies, but I can't really get into that here.

Other than family before Reagan died there were only 2 people on Earth I would take a bullet for, one being Reagan and the other being Schwarzenegger.

So:

Pumping Iron and Conan the Barbarian are still the best movies ever.

Twins and Kindergarten Cop did also kick ass.

We are all headed back to the Reaganomic days of the 80's.

and you need to stop your girly-man blasphemy and go to the gym.

So that would be: destroy small business, destroy the American farming industry, sell arms/weapons to future would be terriorists, put more of middle class America outta work, tax breaks to the rich and slow down the economy...ya great... <_<

I have weights in my garage. They have boxes on them right now lol

Edited by dejr8bud

So that would be: destroy small business, destroy the american farming industry, sell arms/weapons to future would be terriorists, put more of middle class America outta work, tax breaks to the rich and slow down the economy...ya great... <_<

i would tear into every thing you just said but politics are not to be debated here.

Arnold has the ability to turn a crappy movie into a blockbuster so it does not matterif it is good or not just shut up and watch terminator 4 and twins 5

So that would be: destroy small business, destroy the american farming industry, sell arms/weapons to future would be terriorists, put more of middle class America outta work, tax breaks to the rich and slow down the economy...ya great... <_<

i would tear into every thing you just said but politics are not to be debated here.

Arnold has the ability to turn a crappy movie into a blockbuster so it does not matterif it is good or not just shut up and watch terminator 4 and twins 5

Good post buddhafabio.

dejr8bud,

Dude, seriously you got some wack info on Reganomics. If you are open minded on the subject I am MORE than happy to discuss it with you over IM or email.

Let it go. You're love for Arnold is getting rather on the gay side.

Damn, that was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time next to the "Hurin" versus "Haterist" debacle.

I'm cool with Agent One, but all I've got to say is: Mayor Gavin Newsom

I'm not sure how this thread turned to gays and politics, but it is off topic, and I anticipate that their designated "MW Defense Champion" might show up at any time and post this:

"Section III: Never Allowed

#1. No religious or political debates.

If you want to talk politics go to the proper outside forum. Not everyone shares your beliefs. Nothing starts more arguments then these kinds of debates. They have value but they have no value here."

I'm cool with Agent One, but all I've got to say is: Mayor Gavin Newsom

:huh: I know your gripe with him, but he has been a friend for a few years, way before he even thought about runing for mayor. He asks me whenever he sees me, "so what do the 'conservatives' think?" He may be somewhat extreem for the US but I think he is just right for SF. The guy he was running against would have turned SF into a communist state, at least Gavin has his head on straight in regards to fiscal issues.

BTW: You can't make a political statement in a post, then at the end of the post say, "Now we all know we aren't allowed to talk politics around here."