World Smallest Transformers/ Car Talk

Aww too bad. Black touring. Not bad though '95. here's better.

My dad's FD 93 R1

Nice Nick,

R1's are great - I wish my FD had that second oil cooler. And the black suede seats....

Where was that picture taken? Sevenstock?

And is that a Spirit R badge I see on the fender? I call Rice! :p J/K

I'd prefer a white FD over a black one any day since black is so common, but the chances of finding a white '94 or '95 in good shape with low miles are slim to none.

MY first FD a was a Montego Blue '94 that I got rid of after 6 months because I wasn't driving it and I was too afraid that it'd break on me. Unfortunately, I think this black one is going to be going away for the same reason... :(

The Spirit R wheels are very similar to the BBS RS-GT's.

So if you've got $660 x 4, there yours to be had at Tire Rack! :p

Felix

Edited by flyboy

hmm yeah i dont think so!!! haha. Yeah it was a Sevenstock. Hey I hand carried those Spirit R badges from japan man. Had them shipped to Seiichi during my first trip to japan. Then picked them up liek two months later when i went back. how much are you going to sell teh FD? how many miles?

oh on a side note I got another great hook up on my civic. After the free CRX SI alloy rims, the JDM 5zigen Div3 N1R, and teh $50 carbon fiber hood . . .

brand new AEM V2 intake w/ carb decal for . . . . .

$100

got hooked up. A guy here at UCI import club has an online biz. Sold the V2 to a guy and it got jacked up by UPS. stole the filter and pipes have small dents. also missing the engine mount bracket. He was asking 100. filter only costs 40 bucks and the bracket is 3.

But I have an airsoft friend who works at AEM, havent played all quarter but give him a call and he's gonna swpa the whole thing for a brand new one under teh notion that it is under warranty. plus I get a carb decal. (its the decal that tells cops to shut the f&^$ up cause my intake is legal) pretty sweet.

Edited by Solscud007

hey vostok...i didn't know you were from warshington (why would I really ;) )

Did you come up to the show n shine in vancouver a few weeks ago with the other washingtonians? (verdugo, subie gal, team intrinsic, etc...) The weather sucked, so I skipped it.

and flyboy...nice lookin ride (the WRX).

hey vostok...i didn't know you were from warshington (why would I really ;) )

Did you come up to the show n shine in vancouver a few weeks ago with the other washingtonians? (verdugo, subie gal, team intrinsic, etc...) The weather sucked, so I skipped it.

and flyboy...nice lookin ride (the WRX).

Haha I'm in Team Intrinsic :lol: I wanted to go but I didn't make it.

You on Nasioc?

Vostok 7

Ah, I thought you might be, but i wasn't sure (didn't know they let 4eaters in :lol: ).

and yea, I'm quest on Nasioc...I should prolly only use one nickname on message boards, it would save a lot of confusion ;)

That's what I do.

And Verdugo is a 4eater and he's our president! so ha!

Vostok 7

my latest mod: prodrive springs (before and after shot below)

new rims, tires, alarm, and tint coming next week (aka: how I learned to love top ramen)

Please tell me you're getting tint from Dave (aka SaggioWRX)!

Vostok 7

Wouldn't that be a big shame

heeeeey...that's not nice :p

yea, it's an rs...no turbo, but fun with the low end torque.

Please tell me you're getting tint from Dave (aka SaggioWRX)!

No idea who that is???...up here in vancouver, Larry is the preferred tinter...cheap, friendly, does great work.

^_^ I work over at a Nissan dealership in the parts department, friend of mine works there as detail lot attendant, we see so many nice looking cars every freaking day.

The best two best ones we saw were a 2004 Nissan SE-R SpeV with Nismo parts, airintake valve, brake calipers, exhaust system, wheels, interior, six speed transmission, vented seats, it was alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll tricked out. Cost 18 grand for the car, very inexpensive in most cases.

Infact, 2 weeks later the car came back for a rock chip protection package and the guy had already installed a new stereo system with a HUGE woofer in the trunk...it still looked good.

It had also dark green tent, burnt sunset orange exterior it looked great.

The other was a 2003 350Z Coupe, it had neon light underbody, I think it was purple, a Navigation system which also acted as a DVD player and the guy had connection for both Playstation 2 and Xbox in the back storage compartment....very nice...but the guy was trading it in for a 2004 350Z roadster...hah...wish I had tha tmuch money to blow away.

And for the last few weeks we've been giving away 350Z Coupes to those who guessed ten songs being played during the hour on Z100.

Holy crap how close to WRC is that Evo? Is that an Evo7 or evo 8? The tail lights look like Evo 8.

I thought it was a WRC race car...I'm pretty sure it was the 7...look at the front end.

post-26-1087121312_thumb.jpg

I'm 100% certain that's Mitsubishi's concept/media car from 2002 when Allister was still driving for them, so it's an EVO VII.

The present Lancer taking part in WRC this year in a standard Lancer, as Mitsubishi only just stepped back into the WRC.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit clean.....inside and out....but damn it was fast, not to mention an ass-breaking bumpy ride.

No, it defintely was not someone's personal car.......it wasn't just decals. Not many fans will go to the trouble of getting a sequential gearbox

Edited by peter

Wait they took you for a ride?!!!!! no I didnt think it was jsut a decal job. I jsut thought some hardcore fan turned his Evo into the WRC car as close as possible. I dunno japanese spend tons of money on stuff. www.frex.com check out how much they spend on the ultimate driving simulator. Its all based on the Gran Turismo wheel for GT4 but they replace everything except the base. prolly cost about 1000+ USD