blast from the past

Not like these figs go for much on ebay.  If someone does it and it works, let me know so I can grab the uniformed Dana and custom up a Cy Girl or something.

I think this was posted on the board last year.

Thanks Jolly Rogers... you just improved this thread by 500%. I thought this custom was lost forever... (saving it now... :p )

That's the most awesomest Hikaru ever...

yes, that's right... awesomest!

Yeah, I am glad I saved it - I don't usually save stuff I see online, and they usually end up in the 404 black hole when I go look for them. I told a friend about it and he got inspired enough to go out and buy the ARII vinyl kit (for the helmet and other parts) to put together his own 12" Hikaru, but I don't know if he ever finished it.

Haha, I remember back on the old board when someone started a thread with these pictures....some jackass actually wanted to know where he could buy these.....

Haha, I remember back on the old board when someone started a thread with these pictures....some jackass actually wanted to know where he could buy these.....

:lol::lol::lol:

He must smoking something. :rolleyes: