Custom Titles

"Banned for being a multi-name hizzoe"

LMAO!

Hey MODS, this is just pure genius. I really think that titles like these are just too funny not to add to the other banned members. Sorry, I wanted to add this to the custom titles thread but couldn't because it's closed. I just needed to give props to whoever gave this title to the banned member. Thanks for the laugh, you really made my day.

RJ

That's the title given to her that can't be named and her other profile. I don't know why he's bringing her up now...

Maybe this was old news, but I really don't know about this story. I just happened to see this while I was using the search function to find an old topic. Maybe someone can fill me in on this? :D

A long long time ago in a galaxy far away, there was a Biatch who liked to lie, be a cyber-skank, and get the CEO of Yamato angry with MW... She was a serious piced of crap so me, being the action hero that I am, noticed that this Biatch had a few handles she posted under.

A long long time ago in a galaxy far away, there was a Biatch who liked to lie, be a cyber-skank, and get the CEO of Yamato angry with MW... She was a serious piced of crap so me, being the action hero that I am, noticed that this Biatch had a few handles she posted under.

so it is she who cannot be named....long has it been since this good place has seen her particular brand of BS. and longer may the days be too..... ;)

no crap, apparently she didn't last long. ;)

I remember calling her out for posting comments like, "that picture made my panties get moist" or something similar.

Now I know where the "hizzoe" portion came from. :lol:

She was never banned from the old forums. It was a dramatic self imposed exile with one profile but it was her other aliases under the same IP that got her banned. But you never know... she could still be here... she could be in this very room... hmmm... :ph34r::unsure::ph34r:

:p