Matchbox Minmei

If I were you, I would save the money on other Minmay dolls or figures. That Matchbox, even for that time, was poorly made and represent nothing more than barbie look a like. However, I know some people want to complete their Matcbox robotech line........... For example me :lol::lol::lol:

I pass those dolls.

Well,it was an impulse buy, I thought maybe a collector may want this in MW. I like Bandai valks beccause of nostalgia,not because they are accurate,true to,and demonstrative of the animated version of the valk.Bandai's are sturdy thats why I always loved them. Iam so happy that there are other people who like macross stuff.Apart from voltron,my first toy was a jetfire in 7th or 8th grade.My brother got it for me, and he passed away, so this stuff has genuine sentimental to me. I'm sure that every one has there reasons for being a fan and some people collect different things.Thanks for viewing this post. I just thought maybe this was maybe a good deal ,It scarce that I ever get good deals but, sometimes the deal-evaders fall through the cracks.

it was impulse and i thought.....maybe I can retain it for a collector of such an item in this MW.I Know it isn't as sweet as my arii or my little poly fig minmay but its maybe a collectors thing.Its kind of to me, like the bandai valks they are clunky and inaccurate but, I love them because of their sturdiness and the magic it brings or more precise"The nostalgia". My first toy apart from Voltron, was a jetfire that my brother got me.I'm proud people still collect these things,I dont feel alone or obscure. ^THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL BUT ACCIDENTALLY PM'ED POST SORRY ABOUT THAT

Edited by geecie30

"doesn't it look like someone is strangling her from behind with piano wire?"

maybe it is Lisa after her piano recital and a chromatic tuning ,whom tried to off Minmay

Edited by geecie30

If I were you, I would save the money on other Minmay dolls or figures. That Matchbox, even for that time, was poorly made and represent nothing more than barbie look a like. However, I know some people want to complete their Matcbox robotech line........... For example me :lol::lol::lol:

I pass those dolls.

I was Going to say that. :o

wonder why yellow sub didn't consider mass producing their minmay fig anyone here care to put the 2 figures in comparison? . Looking at the figure and then the box artwork, most people would have thought they've been gypped

Edited by Prowlus

And check out that funky Rick Hunter ( or is it Jason the neighbor kid?!?) trying to get some action on the box art. :blink:

I guess when you look at it in that perspective, HG's original art has been improving... slightly.

Edited by LePoseur